ok ok

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
listen i know i keep askin this but no one seems to answer me
so please give me some feedback

how much worse did your hair get when starting minoxidil
and shouldnt i notice at the base of my hairs that are on my head getting thicker???????

sorry to bug you guys again but i just need to know your experiences

and yes i am gonna stick with it for at least 3 months
and yes i am on finasteride and nizoral
and nano
and sp
and hair vitamins
and workout
and take alot of protein
blah blah blah

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
A shed is a shed. Its impossible to quantify exactly how much worse your hair gets when you shed. One guy may *think* he has lost 25% of his density. Another guy may look at him and say he hasn't even lost 2% of his density. Everything is too subjective. Sheds are as simple as this: You notice more skin and things seem a little thinner in the area shedding. That's about as accurate of a reply as you could possibly get to the question you're asking.

As for noticing width of a hair, that is impossible in the first place, so no, don't analyze the width of the base of your hair. Just use the minoxidil and finasteride and nizoral and don't look in the mirror for 10 months, and you should be happy with what you see.

HairLossTalk.com

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont look in the mirror...thats good.i do that with my workout routine.i work out for about one to two monthx then i look at my self in a full length mirror,i can def tell a difference.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinstinks:
I started the big 3 two months ago and thus far have experienced two big sheds, or at least it has seemed that way. The last shed has been the most dramatic and was/is at the point that I began to become worried. I'm just hoping for the best. If it makes you feel any better my hair has in my mind became noticeably worse.. Percentages I can't give you...

All i know is that without treatments I was going to be bald in a matter of years anyways.. Regardless of how much I shed what damage can really be done??

Is it good that the hairs you shed are thick?

G

Not looking at the mirror is the best advice when you start treatment. wait several months then examine your head... you'll like what you see. Don't just analyze your hair every day and see if it got better or worse because you won't be able to tell. :freaked: