Ok, I have Duprost (cipla) at my side.

G

I received it today. I've opened the package and it is legit. It's a professional package, with professional looking instructions.

I have doubted whether they were legit, but they seem so.

Just in case - the colour is dark orange, in the long style capsule form.

Does this sound right?

Next question is shall I take one. I know the big fuss of this kind of "shall I take it message", but I'm kind of stalling at this moment.

G

ANYONE WITHOUT ANY HORROR STORIES?

Or is it all horror stories with Duprost (dutasteride)?

I have duprost at my side. I don't want to die in my early 20's. :lol:

What on earth do I do?

Be honest. Do you have a dutasteride horror story?

*Panic stations*

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gunner, check out the post by noob. He's been using dutasteride for a while with good results and no side effects except for a bit of a headache the first 2 weeks. Judging by your posts and your disapointment about your hairloss i say go for it.Take the plunge!. You've got nothing to lose and dutasteride wont make you lose any more hair because of taking it. You may be surprised and have great results. Then you could stop worrying about it so much and know that you've tried everything you could. Mabye a type1 5 -alpha ruductase inhibitor is all you need to get results. If you experience any side effects just stop using it.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only thing that worries me about dutasteride, is the fact that it eliminates all DHT. Gunner, be safe man and think about this...This is a powerfulllll drug.

Tony

G

In the instructions, it says to get tested for prostate cancer.

FFS. Did anyone do this?

This is not helping.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think the reason it says to get tested for prostate cancer first is because when you take dutasteride or finasteride and go for a prostate exam it messes with the results and you cant get a proper diagnonis of wheather you have prostate cancer or not. Yes it eliminates mostly all of DHT and i would be carefull. But as soon you notice a side effect your not comfortable with then drop it asap. Some people have used it with no sides and some used it with sides. It just depends on how your body reacts to it. I really dont think DHT is all that important in most cases. I would give it a shot cause your never going to know unless you try. I mean i would think you would have to be taking it for an extended period of time to get some bad side effects and i dont think they would happen the first time that extreme. I dont want to give you any bad advice but you're never going to know unless you try it. It's all up to you how much your hair is worth to you and if it's worth taking a risk for to you. I would try dutasteride, Fluridil, and Xandrox 15 if you had the money and stick with that for at least 6 month unless you notice some harmfull side effects starting to creep up then drop dutasteride.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Gunner,

I think I speak for the majority of us at HairLossTalk.com.com when I say that I hope that dutasteride gives you a full head of hair so that your stories will no longer be deathly pessimistic. But still keep 'em funny, somehow!

D.