Ok help please

miker2843

Reaction score
So i took minoxidil, rev, nizoral, folligen for abut 4.5 months now and in month 3 my hair was looking great(i bick my hair) now for the past month or so my hair has been looking like sh*t, more of my horsheshoe is visible now and it frustrates me that the first 3 months were great...can someone explain this to me, i mean should it not be the other way around, first everything is bad then everything gets better....thanks for your help guys!!

jeffsss

Reaction score
are you saying that your horseshoe pattern is more visible now? or it's worse now then it was months ago?

If you bic your head, why do you care?

miker2843

Reaction score
i am saying that my hair has deacresedin the last month or so, I am confused why because for the first 3 months the treatments were working and for the last month they took a complete 180, yes I bick my head but you could still see the pattern, my question is..is this a shed, and if so why now and not in the beggining?

Britannia

Reaction score
Propecia?

miker2843

Reaction score
no i dont take propecia dont wanna f*** with it, but i mean my meds were working for the 1st 3 months and now not anymore, is this a shed? and if so how long can a long one last and why did it not happen in the beggining rather then 3 months into this???