Off Topic: Anyone shave their bodyhair?

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some chest hair that I would like to get rid of. It's nothing major, but using a razor is way too painfull and waxing is too messy. Does anyone know if those epilators are any good on men? Thanks.

hopewas

Reaction score
ever since i started using rogaine some hair has grown on my back..i've had to wax it or shave it and it seems to make it worse the more you do it. it sucks...i used to be this real good looking guy girls would hit on all the time and now i'm starting to lose my hair and i'm growing body hair on my back. bad luck

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
i have a mate who has unwanted body hair and used one of those creams that women use that remove the hair, u use it like every week and it inhibits growth. dont know what its called though, theres probably a lot of them out there.

The Gardener

Reaction score
You could try Nair? You put it on and it melts away hair. Or, if you get sick of having to groom that crap off every week, and/or sick of having to sneak into Rite Aid at two in the morning to buy it when nobody will see you, you could just lay down a few hundred and have it removed via electrolysis?[/code]

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I think I'll get one of those shavers I mentioned and see how it works before trying any more creams.

Axon

Reaction score
Nair is good

Professional Waxing is better

Laser Removal is the best.

G

Nair for men works? Isn't that some creme that you apply or somthing? Or is it wax?

hopewas

Reaction score
it gets like 1 out of 5 stars in every review of it. i'm talking about the nair. also i tried it once. it's kind of worthless. it removes some hair but replaces it with huge zits. so it depends on if the women you're banging is more disgusted with body hair or zits on your body

chuckie

Reaction score
Try Nads, you can find it a sav-on - it's just like wax but a lot easier to clean up (all you need is a wet cloth) and there is no heating. check out http://www.nads.com They have a special line just for men.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Yeah, I used to use Nads. My ex-girlfriend turned me onto it... she used it, and once asked if I would like her to use Nads on my back hair. Well, it soon turned into a monthly thing... chalk it up to intimacy, I suppose. I would lay down, she would apply the Nads stuff to my back hair, and then lay down the cloth strips, and then rip that sh*t out! Hurts like a mothafucka, but we would share a bottle of wine and a joint before our ritual, so it kind of numbed the pain a bit. Of course, the best part is the shower we would take afterwards... oh yeah. Nothing makes a girl hotter than a half bottle of wine, a joint, and twenty minutes of inflicting pain on her bf. I think it satisfied a deeply-hidden masochistic fetish she had?

Anyways, for those who don't know, Nads is similar to waxing. It is a honey-like substance that you apply to your back area where the hair is. Then, you take a cloth strip, and lay it on top of the area where you just applied the Nads. You work the strip into the honey, then rip the strip off of the back. With the strip, also comes the honey that you applied, and the hairs that were adhered to by the honey when you applied it. It works well, but not QUITE as good as waxing because if the weather/temp is too hot or too cool, the substance doesn't grab quite as well as it does when the temp is about 70 or so, so it only picks up about 70-80% of the hair. Not a bad thing, by leaving a few hairs unplucked it makes it look more natural and not like you just got a wax job, which is generally recognized as being gay. Just kidding.

Since then, I got sick of it. I laid out $250 and got my back completely cleared with electrolysis. No more pain, no ingrown hairs causing zits, no worry, and my hair is gone forever. I did have to go twice.. the second time to catch any hairs that were in telogen and hidden when I went the first time. I recommend it, a big savings in time, hassle, and pain.

Axon

Reaction score
I got the laser removal done - it was $200 a session (2 sessions) since I have patchy back hair. I also got all the hair removed from the back of my neck and it looks really good.

Just make sure you go to a place with an FDA approved laser. I'm giving serious thought to getting my arms and chest done as well.

hopewas

Reaction score
my god. i never knew it was that cheap. i know i'm lazy but can anyone look up a fda laser approved place in new jersey online so i can go get this done. thanks for whoever does this for me. i thought this costs thousands to do