Oceans281's Story - (Any suggestions?)

oceans281

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this site and haven’t tried any of the mention products. Then I ran across this site and seems that you’re getting great regrowth. I recently turn 50 and want to be more youth full, physically I am in great shape I spend at least 14 hours a week in a gym. I always thought there was no help and that I would just have to live with it will I don’t want to I’d like a fuller head of hair. Now I want to hear for guys like me that have found things that have worked not commercials just the true hard facts. Again thanks for any advice, help or sharing your stories of success or failures. I wish I would have found this site years ago. One other thing how long before you actually start to see any result. I’d like to hear about men in my age group or if age is a factor. I surfer receding, temple and also crown. I ask my doctor last year and he just said live with it so I just kind of thought that is my faith. I have read a few post anad have seem some amazing regrowth. But mostly from younger men