Now that Organ/Tsuji failed, Stemson is our only horse to bet

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man don't bother with that number Tsuji supposedly threw as they never even had the prototype of a product. It was a totally made up figure.

The most important thing is building a tech that works, this is the biggest and really the only problem. Once we get there the price will take care of itself and go down as their operation scales things up.
The data exists within Riken to continue research. The only problem is trials. So why did Organ Tech file bankruptcy? It's because there is no product and they're bound to bleed more money as trials get delayed. Does that mean the research is over? No. They still have government backing.

Should you practice healthy skepticism about everything related to new treatments? Yes. But what you're doing is setting yourself up for more pain expecting some other company to have a chance if you've already convinced yourself that the first attempt was a failure. If Tsuji failed, does Stemson stand a chance? No. And if both end up succeeding, you wouldn't be able to afford them out the gate.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Tsuji operation was starting to get delayed & uncommunicative well before the virus outbreak. The most likely answer is that they just failed to beat the DP cell inductivity problem like all the previous groups.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am not a troll, ba callm i am only talking the truth, we are in 2020 where is Tsuji with his cure? he is fishing on his retire:) amen, i bet we will talk about this for the next 50 years
You say that yet you loiter around every hair loss forum showing hope and asking all sorts of asinine questions that people cannot answer. If you don't believe any of the bullshit coming out then you should have just lived your life and left. Take your pill or wear or piece. Or shave your head. You're breaking your own heart doing all this.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are we really unhappy? If anything, I smell a lot of insecurities from you. You sound the most heartbroken out of anyone I've seen on here. I wasn't waiting on anything. There was never a concrete timeline on this. You're toxic as hell, and you're trying to project onto us.

HeatVision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
całe forum jest toksyczne i pełne frustracji, walczycie z wiatrakami
As is true about any looks-based forum ever, so I don't get why you're part of every single one of them. It doesn't help ease your mind about anything.

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Tsuji operation was starting to get delayed & uncommunicative well before the virus outbreak. The most likely answer is that they just failed to beat the DP cell inductivity problem like all the previous groups.
This.