now or never to start, please offer advice

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
After getting a haircut for the first time in about a year, my beautiful shaggy locks now seem to be a thing of the past. I have noticed that im receding in a v making my already high forehead 1000x worse. Also, the hair in and right behind the hairline is very very thin. a derm told me this was the typical pattern in hair loss and that it was up to me if i wanted to start something because he said it looked minimal to him. Well it's like life-changing to me so i nee to start something. What should my regimen look like to have any hope of a decent hairline through my next 4 years of college.

hopewas

Reaction score
start finasteride ..cut proscar into fourths or buy propecia. if it gets even worse even by using that ..add minoxidil later on.

reallysad

Reaction score
I just thought I would like to warn you that any treatment entails risks (eg. increased hairloss). If your aim is to keep your hair in the short term, you might be better off not using anything.

Treatments are for long-term benefits....

markymark123

Established Member
Reaction score
what are the chances of these risks and what if im noticing a huge difference from just 6 months ago, id ont want it getting any worse

JesusFreak

Established Member
Reaction score
If I were in your position I wouldn't hesitate to start on at least propecia and nizoral shampoo. I would recommend crew revitalizing system, which has the clinically proven CU-Peptide growth stimulators.