Now I Realize What Some Users Meant By Saying Libido Equals Life Energy For A Male

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely and totally subscribe to that saying. Now after 3 weeks on finasteride, i definitely felt significant libido drop, dick feels limp, i can force erections that they are much weaker and harder to get.

Also i think the sexual drive goes hand in hand with life energy and motivation to do sh*t for a male.

It's like if you want to bang women you also have that inner fire to do everything else. If you dont, then you are feeling like a weak shadow of your past self.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely and totally subscribe to that saying. Now after 3 weeks on finasteride, i definitely felt significant libido drop, dick feels limp, i can force erections that they are much weaker and harder to get.

Also i think the sexual drive goes hand in hand with life energy and motivation to do sh*t for a male.

It's like if you want to bang women you also have that inner fire to do everything else. If you dont, then you are feeling like a weak shadow of your past self.

You feel like that now?

Happyeagleal

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it doesnt suit u. I recommend u to quit. Libido problems are manageable but softer erections is a sign that ur body needs dht down there to function well