Noticable Rectangular At Donor Zone After Operation

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would go for the best available despite the price.
Have you heard of https://talizi.ru or http://rth.ru ? If yes please kindly comment on them.

So looks like erdogan is best in terms of reliability?
Is it a good idea to transplant already transplanted grafts?

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking to make an operation with Dr Keser in January.
Employees of Both of Keser and Erdogan are very very slow in their reply. Still did not get a quotation from them.

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even though that doctor did a f'cked up job on you, I wouldn't rush to get another procedure without knowing exactly what is going to be done. Unless someone looks close I doubt many will notice that the wrong grafts were used and you had an idiot do the procedure.

My second procedure did not come out as good as the first but I am still waiting to see how it goes. You are less than a year into yours and these usually don't show the full effects for 12 to 16 months.

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I have two completely different opinions on the situation.
First one - do not touch badly implanted thick grafts with wrong angles and just plant some grafts around them (Because planting a graft in place of extracted one have a very low probability to survive)
Second one - thick grafts with bad angles should be first removed

I am really confused because all these are opinions of best surgeons (including Keser and Erdogan and 2 russian sergants). I was looking towards Keser, but I am very confused now.

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had planned a repair surgery with Dr Keser very soon. The problem is he does not perform exicision of prevously placed grafts while I have few of them (20-40 total). He suggested planting new grafts around to hide thick and bad direction grafts. I studied this topic and discovered that if I would like to extract them in the end it would be even more difficult due to new grafts and material wastage and scarring would be bigger so now is the best time to perform this procedure.
He stressed it out that the probabilty that he would do it is VERY very low. I had already bought tickets to Ankara but I am deepy confused now... May be try to go and discuss it with him, Anyway I can always turn back. I am actually ready to pay any rational amount of money to do it with him. As I studied he is a very good professional. On the other hand Dr Erdogan is ready to carry it out.
Whom else could you advice in a premium segment?

Would also know if it is a right thing to do? As I have read FUE exicision of prevously placed grafts leaves scarring but not noticable at all if done properly.

John2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a repair surgery with Dr. Keser. It took two days 500+500 grafts. That was an amazingly different experience from my first surgery.
The resault is so clean and neat, the doctor works so fast and so precise, really amazing.
When I was watching my head after Urypina`s shitty work it was chaotic: all hairs were different in size, length, space and direction, with no summetry, like a wreaked burned forest. When I watch my head after surgery of Dr. Keser it looks amry of clones parade - the work is so neat and clean, aligned and with similar spaces between, a real masterpiece. Dr. Keser managed to correct the hairline shape (shitty Urypina even could not do it symmetrical and she made it with artificial shape and direction a real man never has). The shape was not corrected to full potential sadly but it was greatly improved - real art (Dr. Keser refused to excise wrong placed grafts due to assosiated danger). He also used the donor zone around my 1st operation to make it homogenous. I know it is too early to make conclusions but the approach is so different from my fist experience... This forum seems dead, I can post some pictures if someone interested.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@John2017

You just have to grow it out. I really do think longer hair in back will cover it.

Probably at least 2.5 centimeters more.