Not Satisfied With Tinder Results? I Have Made A Surprising Find

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back home in Scotland, my tinder swiping has been fairly steady and my matches come out about 5-10 per 100 swipes.

I am currently in Ireland to visit my gran and have done a couple of mega swiping sprees due to boredom(Maybe about 150 girls in total) and I have literally received well over 50 matches in two days. I don't know if its because Im new to the area and therefore at the top of the lists but anyway it's great

Next time you're on holiday or abroad for any reason, you should really try tinder.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Back home in Scotland, my tinder swiping has been fairly steady and my matches come out about 5-10 per 100 swipes.

I am currently in Ireland to visit my gran and have done a couple of mega swiping sprees due to boredom(Maybe about 150 girls in total) and I have literally received well over 50 matches in two days. I don't know if its because Im new to the area and therefore at the top of the lists but anyway it's great

Next time you're on holiday or abroad for any reason, you should really try tinder.
I know that Ireland was voted the ugliest European country so maybe you're a real catch over there.

I bet in places like London or San Francisco the trend would back fire and you may fall below 5 matches a day.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that Ireland was voted the ugliest European country so maybe you're a real catch over there.

I bet in places like London or San Francisco the trend would back fire and you may fall below 5 matches a day.
Tbh I wouldn't think there'd be too much difference between Ireland, Scotland and other celtic/British countries in terms of looks

You're right that in a large city like LA youre most likely to get swallowed up in the vortex of people

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh I wouldn't think there'd be too much difference between Ireland, Scotland and other celtic/British countries in terms of looks

You're right that in a large city like LA youre most likely to get swallowed up in the vortex of people
You'd be surprised - Welsh, Irish and English all look a little different if you know what to look for.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're new in an area, your profile appears more. As time goes on and you start to swipe more and more, you profile starts to appear less to others. When I visit my sister's out of state I would literally get 50 new matches on my first day there.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you're new in an area, your profile appears more. As time goes on and you start to swipe more and more, you profile starts to appear less to others. When I visit my sister's out of state I would literally get 50 new matches on my first day there.
Just a shame that I'm never around long enough to take advantage of my new found popularity haha

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder and Bumble matches always skyrocket when you change area .its i something in their algorithm, they have ways to make you look more appealing .

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder and Bumble matches always skyrocket when you change area .its i something in their algorithm, they have ways to make you look more appealing .
'Ways to make you look more appealing' what do you mean by this? Thought it was just down to more girls seeing your profile

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
'Ways to make you look more appealing' what do you mean by this? Thought it was just down to more girls seeing your profile

Perhaps it's just that, could be something else.

The number and quality of matches is just really, really high whenever I switch cities, like more than 10x higher and better.

I'm not sure how they would make somebody more appealing, but I'm sure that there are ways. For example, they can have your profile appear only after 3 or 4 ugly people. That would increase your match quality and quantity, as beauty is relative.

shookwun

Reaction score
Honestly, what I would recommend most baldies who do online dating is to download an application called Youcam perfect.

there is a feature called face shaper in which you can define your features accordingly. utilize this feature to make the forehead smaller, and compact to balance your facial features accordingly. The feature will allow you to drag the hairline down.

Strengthen the chin, broaden your zygos. it's very subtle edits like this that can make a big but not obvious impact.

Shookwun approved

Last edited:

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like its already mentioned - changing location is like a small boost which puts up up on the stack

This is very crucial - bc a lot more guys than girls use tinder

In a big city you could put a 2km search radius and there still would be easily way over 200 male tinder profiles shown to you

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A 5/10 (3/10 face 7/10 body) girl showed me her tinder and it was pretty crazy
lots good looking guys with nice educations and looking good career wise were begging her on a date
b**ch had over 200 matches and its not a very huge town
she was making excuses to skip a date with one of these guys
meanwhile a 5/10 guy would be absolutely starved for attention of the opposite gender on tinder
smh the game is rigged women play on easy mode
Sub 8 and its game over on dating apps. You can match still being around a 5-7, but no one will talk to as their inbox only contain Chads.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sub 8 and its game over on dating apps. You can match still being around a 5-7, but no one will talk to as their inbox only contain Chads.

The thing is, I know some sub-8 guys who did well or passably enough in online dating. I'm not sure what the effect was, it might have been a distinct flavor effect.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not correct.

I know plenty of men who aren't exactly chads who do okay with online dating.

I could share images of new couples over pm if you need help believing

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps it's just that, could be something else.

The number and quality of matches is just really, really high whenever I switch cities, like more than 10x higher and better.

I'm not sure how they would make somebody more appealing, but I'm sure that there are ways. For example, they can have your profile appear only after 3 or 4 ugly people. That would increase your match quality and quantity, as beauty is relative.
lol the last part reminds me of the social network where zucc made that website comparing peoples looks

legit only true way to find out who is best looking, its intuitive, just choosing between 2 people

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, what I would recommend most baldies who do online dating is to download an application called Youcam perfect.

there is a feature called face shaper in which you can define your features accordingly. utilize this feature to make the forehead smaller, and compact to balance your facial features accordingly. The feature will allow you to drag the hairline down.

Strengthen the chin, broaden your zygos. it's very subtle edits like this that can make a big but not obvious impact.

Shookwun approved
ive heard of people using hotter lookalikes . . . and getting away with the bang! lmao