Not bald, paralazied! (picking up chicks.. hot ones! :P)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/user/SimplePickup#p/u/1/64Ixzp94ksw

im sorry had to put it up here ...
being completely honest, after watching this, my initial thought was "if a paralyzed guy can pick up like that then a bald dude would have no problem", yet on second thought i realized that if a bald young man (nw5) would compete with the one of them.... he would get LESS numbers (if at all), i think in the dating scene, being bald is actually worse then being on a wheelchair (they get extra sympathy points, while for some moronic reason which i've yet to understand, being bald is something to make fun of)... now before i get flamed here, i have to add that im not a negative person by nature, but i really hate living in a state of denial.. so this is my take, but maybe some of you who didnt lose so much can learn something from this.

Edit: after watching more of their sh*t, i saw one where they literally picking up smokn hot chicks right from the street back to the hotel :shock: (f*** me what have i done with my youth :woot: LOL)

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
my god, i watched all their videos! funny sh*t hahahaha! so entertaining! jeeze.. it makes it looks so easy to pick up girls! I really need to work on my confidence ... I'm a good enough lookin' guy but bloody hell, couldn't just walk up to a girl and talk to her like that o_O

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, there is an Asian guy. And Asian dudes in the West love to complain that they can't pick up girls here, which in fact it's mostly true. Look for statistics on interracial relationships and they are really messed up. There are whole forums of angered single Asian men

And remember these are pick up artists I believe, and they filter their better attempts

Just by looking at that video you can't really say that dudes in wheelchairs or Asian guys have it easier than bald dudes. They are not your typical cases

Remember their revered god and the one that started the phenomenon of PUAs was a short bald guy

Edit: Finally finished watching it. Yeah, I want a real paraplegic to put on that routine. PUAs are still full of crap

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bigentries said:
Edit: Finally finished watching it. Yeah, I want a real paraplegic to put on that routine. PUAs are still full of crap

that has to be the lamest excuse i've ever heard... a "real paraplegic"? please explain whats the difference between a "real paraplegic" and a "fake" one when it comes to getting numbers? because clearly im falling behind here...

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
that has to be the lamest excuse i've ever heard... a "real paraplegic"? please explain whats the difference between a "real paraplegic" and a "fake" one when it comes to getting numbers? because clearly im falling behind here...
The same difference that has been pointed out about "real" shaved bald guys and people who just shave by choice and later grow their hair again.

Being paraplegic is really hard on someone's self-worth.

You cannot really feel what is like to be paraplegic just by sitting on a wheelchair. Kids shave their hair all the time on bets and they still don't feel what is like to be losing your hair for real

And don't forget that many people on wheelchairs exhibit clear damage to their legs, either lost or atrophied that turn most people off.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is a huge diffrence between naturally bald and a guy who shaved his head, you can clearly see the patterns, but you cant really tell if a guy on a wheelchair is "faking" it just by looking at him.... ofc there is a low self-worth that comes with that. in the video you can clearly see they run mostly on confidence.. i could feel a good vibe from them just by watching the vids, think of the impact when they stand right next to the girl... its all game here.

another thing, im sure they had nanny failures while filming it they just cut out, but i think one success is all you need...

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
There is a huge diffrence between naturally bald and a guy who shaved his head, you can clearly see the patterns
Everyone points that and no one likes to admit it makes no difference.
If it really made that much of a difference, why not just simply remove the horseshoe with laser and end it all?
What about the many guys here who are thinning and still feel like crap with their shaved head? The pattern is still there

but you cant really tell if a guy on a wheelchair is "faking" it just by looking at him.... ofc there is a low self-worth that comes with that. in the video you can clearly see they run mostly on confidence.. i could feel a good vibe from them just by watching the vids, think of the impact when they stand right next to the girl... its all game here.
That's what I'm saying, it's all in the confidence.

Now, imagine you really lost your legs, people started to see you as a handicapped person, all those tasks that you took for granted like walking down the stairs or driving a vehicle become really hard. After all that pain do you really expect a handicapped person to just walk by to a hot girl with that kind of confidence?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Totally call bullshit on this one. Why dont they upload the entire convo and not just edited parts of it. Those girls could be giving their numbers for any reason.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Totally call bullshit on this one. Why dont they upload the entire convo and not just edited parts of it. Those girls could be giving their numbers for any reason.

hehe was waiting for your comment on this-one
th_PokeSmiley.gif

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not saying its not possible, but the implication that this video has ie: its simple for anyone to pick up hot women of the street is just bullshit it would'nt suprise me if this was a set up and those guys knew each of those girls.

That guy talking about the girl having to remove his pants ect (after supposedly just meeting her) :jackit: Or making lewd comments about doggy style - yeah girls just love it when guys on the street do that! Girls are not so susceptable to random guys on the street as they are to a bar type situation where everybody knows what they're really there for.
TBH maybe the fact that they're in wheel chairs makes them seem less threatening to women.

waldo

Reaction score
someone should email them to make an episode especially for baldies and see if they can pull it off.

some guy walks around with a totally bad, totally obvious comb over,

some guy with a thick nw6 horseshoe,

some guy walks around with the worst hairpiece in the history of man

stuff like that... would be fun to watch ofc it would take some makeup

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
That goes against the PUA philosophy, they understand that wigs, combovers are unattractive. There is a reason why the dudes in the videos are dressed like hipsters, you need to polish your image the best you can.

In the case of baldness, all PUAs encourage bald or balding people to shave or trim it very short. That's what Neil Strauss did

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes neil strauss has appeared on balding blog a few times i believe.

as the above poster says you need to make a statement and by bald, as in a slybaldguy, but you need to tan.

however he has mentioned puas wearing systems and says that's fine to.

some people aren't able to tan as well as style, like myself, so i wear hair systems personally.

so choice is either slybaldguy or wear a system..

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm not entirely sure this is genuine, then again anything in the pick-up world is possible in America where the girls are so much more open and talkative :hump: , unlike in England: where we have some of the most reserved and timid women in Europe :thumbdown2: ..... at least down south anyway.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
Hmmm not entirely sure this is genuine, then again anything in the pick-up world is possible in America where the girls are so much more open and talkative :hump: , unlike in England: where we have some of the most reserved and timid women in Europe :thumbdown2: ..... at least down south anyway.

Bullshit mate, you dont think that American women in general are'nt some of the shallowest, materialistic in the world. And women in general all over the world dont like to be approached by random strangers on the street.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I agree with SAF about this. In reality this would be highly unlikely so I'm convinced this is staged and this guy isn't even handicapped. But let's say he was... if he looked like Jake gilinhal in a wheelchair then he would elicit sympathy from women (wounded puppy syndrome). Now if the guy in the wheelchair trying to talk to women looked like say.... Moby, then their reactions would turn to vile disgust and outright hatred.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yeah bald + in wheelchair sounds like ultimate destruction for meeting women.

I don't know how many of those numbers would follow through though, so far I have never heard of any wheelchair people on pickup forums asking for advice, in fact in nightclub scene i have never seen a guy in a wheelchair, must suck a lot being in one.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I see wheelchair users in nightclubs all the time. In my city they organise nights out for them and yeah they do get alot of attention from hot young women ............. For about 3minutes,
Until those women feeling that they've done their good deed for the week (and boosting their own ego) by giving a wheelchair guy a sympathy dance then go back and spend the rest of the night with their NW1 boyfreinds. And thats probably what you saw happening in this video.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
sad life.

i guess if i was in wheelchair i just woulnd't even bother, just adjust lifestyle to playing WoW all day.