Norwood and Lehr

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Norwood and Lehr hair transplant clinic (yes, that's right, that Norwood). They have a great deal of experience, and I believe that Blaine Lehr at is also pretty well known. They also say all the right things about hair transplant surgery on their website (http://www.hairclinic.com/index.htm), and at $3 per graft, the price is right. Anyone know anything about them, or had experience with them? If you know of something negative and would rather not state it publicly, please PM me.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Lehr trained under THE Dr. Norwood before Dr. Norwood retired. He is an up-and-coming physician that is setting his prices low to creat a buzz about his work. I haven't heard anything at all negative about him at all.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
mvpsoft said:
They also say all the right things about hair transplant surgery on their website (http://www.hairclinic.com/index.htm),

BTW, this comment concerns me. I am sure half of the people that visit these forums can "Say all the right things" about hair transplant surgery all day long so I would definitely think that a physician, good or bad would be able to. Never judge on his/her website. I know that you aren't basing your decision on that alone, but, to be honest, you should disregard the aesthetics and "fluff" of a website altogether (other than the patient galleries, of course).

Even the patient galleries should be scrutinized heavily;)

With that said, I would definitely consider this physician.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When I say "right things," I don't mean the aesthetics of their web site, altough I would not consider a surgeon who's website doesn't look professional. A poorly-produced website would say something to me about the way they value their image, and that's what hair is about, image.

I mean they say the right things about the current state of the art in hair transplant surgery, and how it should be done.

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I realize that, but anyone can say the "right words and terms." I am not demeaning your words or you, I am just trying to caution you that even poor quality physicians can sound great, but in the end they are still poor quality.