Norwood 6/7 At 25 , Oh Man This Is Really Bad :(

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
First of all sorry for my bad english , i'm gonna start with my bad experience with hair loss , really bad :(

I started to lose at 18 , at 20 i started to buzz it , at 23 i started to shave it with razors , now i'm 25 completely nw6/7 ....

WOW , how my life changed ? really bad , i started to meditate and to think about my life and i understand that i throw away the best time of my life ( expeccialy from 21 to 25 ) not going out because i feeled in some way inferior to other man , and not attractive to other girls ... You just can see , when you enter in a club , you are the only one completely bald and how your presence is percieved different than other guys your age , you are percieved like this strange bald dude ,and in the other guys face you just can read that they are thinking what the f*** he is doing here ....

How is it going with woman ? extremely bad , especially your confidence going pretty down when you ,with hair, have almost all girls tells you are a cutie , you are hot , even milfs starting to touch you and approaching you just cuz you are hot to a strange bald dude in his twenties with almost 0 interest from opposite sex ...

I mean i'm still nice looking guy even if i'm bald , and i get some kind of attention from older woman , but completely 0 interest from younger girls that i like ....

Just to prove that i'm not tripping i created two profiles on lovoo ( similiar to tinder ) one with hair , the second one without hair .... i swiped 100 girls with both accounts , when bald 0 interest , with hair i had 50 girls interested on me , 50 man , all hotties , and one girl that i approached in real life bald and get rejected , in tinder with hair she said yes to me ( probably she didn't recognize me ) .... and this is hurting bad man ...

Interesting fact is when i put a hat or something on my head , my facial aesthetic gets a lot of girls interest , even on streets when i wear hat i get girls smiling at me when i watch them , but when i took off the hat they interest just fade ....

Don't get me wrong i know that i will find a nice girl , that dig bald guys down the road , probably in my 30s with a nice woman not a girl , but man being bald at 25 sucks a lot , expecially when your uglier friends with hair f*** a lot b****s and you with all this social skills you have no one girl want to be with you ( yeah i am also a social guy , have all the time fun when i'm out , i'm in a sort of way when in a group always the leader , and yeah i'm a even wealthy , going around with a nice car , but 0 interest for my appearence , some girls show interest in me if i pull out my nice cars and all the f*****g useless gold diggers comes to me , but man i hate this kind of girls ... )

So i'm just tripping to do one thing , cuz my youthness is probably starting to go away , i would like to go a vacation alone , for 2 weeks , putting a hair system , and enjoy for a small period of time my youth , and having fun in clubs , getting drunk , getting complimented and man having one nights stands with different girls , because get the reality this is what young guys do , having fun , being with girls , getting drunk , putting nice memories on their head not worrying on balding spots ....

And thats it , my difficult journey with hair loss in my youth ( i would be completely normal if i started to bald at 35 , cuz this is when you should be a little bald to show your dominance in other mens in my opinion hehe )

What do you think of my idea of wig ? do you like it ? :)

phandroid

Reaction score
First of all sorry for my bad english , i'm gonna start with my bad experience with hair loss , really bad )What do you think of my idea of wig ? do you like it ? :)

Bro, I have had a system for over 20 years..does it look good? Most times yes BUT there is alot of maint with tapes glue etc and if someone comes very close they will know..I REALLY want to stop wearing it but how does one go from a full head to BALD?? Not very easily which is why I am seriously considering SMP. If I could go back I would just shave it and be done with it. So my advice, accept the bald and grow some facial hair to offset the lack above and be in awesome shape..

alex9222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, I have had a system for over 20 years..does it look good? Most times yes BUT there is alot of maint with tapes glue etc and if someone comes very close they will know..I REALLY want to stop wearing it but how does one go from a full head to BALD?? Not very easily which is why I am seriously considering SMP. If I could go back I would just shave it and be done with it. So my advice, accept the bald and grow some facial hair to offset the lack above and be in awesome shape..
I embrace it in a way , i shaved immediately when the thing started to go in a bad way , i'm not the combover type , but when there is not a shape of a hairline , especially on a young dude it's hard to explain what kind of faces the people makes ( usally they say me that i look 35 , but when you get 35 the people expect that you are not anymore a boy so is it more acceptable , and i find it normal that a 35 is bald ) ....

In your case i would go for the smp route , but howewer even the shaving routine is a pain in the *** , every single day you should shave with razors ... The biggest problem i have with it , when people will start to say let it grow all the time cuz you are not a criminal ( in my place shaved guys are criminals ) , but probably i would pull it off really good cuz i'm a boxer , and people expect that i'm a little tougher , even on my look ... howewer i saw some time ago a guy who weared a hair system for 10 years and then had done smp , if i find a video about it i will post it ....

For me none product on market can work , not even the transplant ( maybe a sort of fut + bht + smp can pull some results but man this is really risky if something going wrong ) , my only oppurtinities are smp or hair system ...