No Cure And No Better Treatments In Our Lifetime?

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever wondered how come, if there's AR upregulation, we don't have downregulation as well?
I know it is not the case, otherwise, we wouldn't be here, on this forum, complaining about male pattern baldness but... somehow, I can't convince myself upregulation is the only culprit when it comes to CB's decreasing yield.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, from some dirty chinese lab.
I've tried cb a few times and it's the same result: chest discomfort and fatigue. Funny thing is, my libido is intact. Guees I'm screwed as always.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have about 5 months left to see if we will have a cure during our lifetimes.

That's because 2020 is future.

Before 2020 it was not future, but 2020 officially is future.

We have electric transportation vehicles and scooters.

We have holograms and artificial intelligence.

We have cyberphunk sh*t. 2020 is "THE FUTURE"

So if in about 6 months we don't solve hair loss then we will never solve hair loss. It will be bane of humanity for ends on end

Sorry.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have about 5 months left to see if we will have a cure during our lifetimes.

That's because 2020 is future.

Before 2020 it was not future, but 2020 officially is future.

We have electric transportation vehicles and scooters.

We have holograms and artificial intelligence.

We have cyberphunk sh*t. 2020 is "THE FUTURE"

So if in about 6 months we don't solve hair loss then we will never solve hair loss. It will be bane of humanity for ends on end

Sorry.

We could make a f*****g logical fallacy drinking game out of this post

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair transplant shills are always the first one who reply to this kind of thread

Absolutely. What better way for the butchers to prey on vulnerable young victims than to lurk in hair loss forums killing hope for them. Hope is a powerful thing. Yup gotta kill that and cash in in the mean time.

The human body is comprised of small molecules, therefore the cure will eventually be a small molecule drug say a number of researchers. Probably a cream or topical solution that will work wonders for hair growth. Somewhere out there is a drug that will lay waste to baldness, and we will call it "The Truth", and it will be cheap and effective.

Scenario A: We could be living in a time that will be referred to as the pre-genetic engineering era or PGE. Baldness and many more human diseases will be averted at birth and even corrected mid-life by small molecule drugs, cell therapies etc. We could even solve longevity at some point. It's just a matter of time.

OR

Scenario B: Corporate greed and stupidity will end us. It is 100 seconds to midnight.