My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry I posted this, wasn't in the right state of mind

Last edited:

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try oral minoxidil myself but I'm hairy as f already. I'm scared of hypotrichosis because I already have lots of hair literally everywhere on my body including shoulders and back.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you're questioning God's plan for you.
In my religion you're allowed to change your circumstances as much as you can as long as you are not hurting yourself or someone else. Whether your circumstances change or not it doesn't matter because in both cases it would still be your fate and God's plan

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Hair systems. Even with a couple of transplants, you won't be "done with this nightmare". hair transplants are for those who are willing and able to stay on meds indefinitely.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would try oral minoxidil myself but I'm hairy as f already. I'm scared of hypotrichosis because I already have lots of hair literally everywhere on my body including shoulders and back.
Shaving is few mins of work every few days. I'd be more wary of the heart problems, or in rare cases ED

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair systems. Even with a couple of transplants, you won't be "done with this nightmare". hair transplants are for those who are willing and able to stay on meds indefinitely.
Absolutely no money for hair systems rn, still in college with no job. Also whether I end up getting transplants or a hair system/SMP will depend on what is going to be my final hair loss pattern. If I end up as a NW5, then obviously transplants will be the superior option especially considering my donor area and hair type. But if I end up as NW7, then yeah transplants will be a waste of time

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
oral and topical have about the same effectiveness (just in case you cant get oral easily, or its too expensivs)

FromHairy2LarryDavid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i caved in like 2 weeks ago myself.. done running on hope and false corporate promises. Definitely could tell I was on it at first but it's getting easier and im working up my dose each week. Good luck to u

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it true that in Jahannam, people's hair is constantly falling out, growing back, and then falling out again, so that the sinful can experience the torment anew?