Nmhjam's Story - ( 24 /1 year on treatments, Pics)

nmhjam

Reaction score
I'm 24, white, father is pretty bald. About a year ago I finally decided to do something about my receding hairline(which was pretty much at the temples). Sorry about the pic, but I wear my hair messy w/ alot of fringe, so I dont really have a better one as I try not to show my hairline:

June 08:

I started taking 1mg of Finpecia a day. 8 months or so ago I started using Nizoral 1% and Rogaine Foam(though not that much, Ive only used 3 one-month bottles). The hairline at the temples hasnt move much, but the middle part of my hair is thinning:

June 09:

I have a bunch of hairs regrowing, but I still seem to be losing more, especially in the very front and center. Also, a few times a day I notice some hairs(of all different lengths, so I assume some of these Ive recently regrown) fall out... w/ what I can only guess is the follicle on the end. Occasionally, 2 or 3 hairs will come from the same follicle, wtf is up w/ this?

My hair is still thick everywhere else, including crown. Is there anything about my regimen I can change, to produce better results. Id still be happy w/ simply halting the hairloss.

TLDR version:

Taking Finpecia/Rogaine/Nizoral regrowning some hair, but still losing more. Need advice to change regimen.