Nizarol leaves hair looking a bit fried

mon

Established Member
Reaction score
I like using nizarol because it helps with inflammation and, I hear that it is also a mild anti-androgen. The only problem with Nizarol is that it leaves my hair looking a bit fried the day after I use it (I use it every 4th or 5th day). I apply it in theevenings. I would use it more frequently but I like the way my hair looks when I am not using nizarol. Is my problem (the hair looking fried and dull the day after nizaral) due to the fact that I don't use a conditioner? If this is the case, which conditioner would you recommend. Also, is it OK to use it straight after nizarol or would this negate the use nizarol. Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestions.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Yes, I believe a conditioner after Nazoril use would solve your problem. I cannot suggest a good one as I do not personally use a conditioner. I am sure people from the forum will come forth with good suggestions.

Stingray

Reaction score
Nizoral.

And yes, it makes your hair look like crap.

A good conditioner will work wonders to make it look better. A revitalizing conditioner works best in my most humble of opinions.