Nixon Minoxidil Regrowth Tx

Gui

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to the forums. Been using Nixon shampoo/conditioner for a while and while it does a good job with cleaning and volumizing (I also think it has slowed my hair loss to a crawl) I wanted to try minoxidil. I had used Rogaine in the past but found it difficult to apply it and style my hair style the same time, when it's thin I'm sure you guys know it's hard to style... Anyway, I got the Nioxin minoxidil 5%, been using it for about a month and a half most of the time 1mL once a day due to styling issues before work in the morning etc. though 2-3 times a week I do apply 2x day. I saw some shedding at about the 3 week mark, not much, but that seems to have stopped, is that normal? Would the lack of shedding impede hair Regrowth? Also I have only been applying to the crown/vertex, from what I remember minoxidil doesn't work on the hairline? Should I start the hairline now too (not gonna lie, I'm afraid of the shedding in the front...)?? Has anyone used this and compared to Rogaine foam? Better/worse results?

Thanks!!!