AnnieRose

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :lost:

Wow, there are so many confusing things about this....where do I start? I noticed a small dime size bald spot about a week after having my hair highlighted in February. I have had a huge lifestyle adjustment with a new marriage, moving into a new house and taking care of one more child and two new dogs.....my doctor thinks it stress but I'm wondering if I didn't have a chemical burn that started this or it is some toxic exposure in my new house. It has gradually grown to about 3" in diameter. I have had significant blood test and found that I was highly deficient in Vitamin D and my Estrogen was very high. I am currently under the supervision of a dermatologist and am having cortisone injections and topical cortisone applied daily along with Eladel lotion. My dermatologist has also suggested taking a suppliment that she says contains the same amino acids that hair contains called AG-Pro Tabs. It is starting to be very noticeable and I'm looking for a hair piece to wear to work! Any suggestions or support is appreciated. I am grieving the loss of my hair, changing my identity and looking for ways to accept this as a part of my life. How do I NOT obsess about this?

There probably are worse things, right? but I need some support!

Thanks! :shakehead: [/b]
[/color][/i][/b]