newbie hairloss problem

barry83

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just started noticing 2 months ago that my hairs are getting thinner and lesser which i find that im in a diffuse stage.... the hair are mainly sparse above the forehead hairline and abit on the vertex.... can see the scalp more obviously and this have demoralise me greatly... just went to see 2 GPs and a polyclinic Doctor was prescribed and refer to nationl skin centre as alopecia .... which i found out that it means male pattern baldness in me... im only 22 dun wanna be traumatise by this thing for the rest of my life... kindly advise...thx

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a simmilar problem. I am a bit older (29) but still it is quite devastating. I went from no scalp showing to a lot of scalp in 3 months. The fricking hair stylist actually thinned my top hair back in Feb. It was so drastic and quick and I was not prepared to even consider going bald. The best thing I came up with for myself was to get on minoxidil and finasteride. I was already using nizoral so I will continue with that. I ordered fincar from an online site and I will be starting it next week when it arrives. I also got some wallgreens minoxidil and just started that a few days ago. With any luck you will respond well to treatments, but if not do your best to cope with it. I know it sucks *** but it's not the end of the world. I am really close to grabbing my beard trimmer and slowly cutting all of it off. Maybe it wont look so bad