New topical drug for male pattern baldnes by dr christiano

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why don't you link us to his thread?

I for one would like to know which drug he is using, which vehicle, how long he has applied it for, and pictures for proof.

I'll wait for Christiano's results. She said next step is to try a formulation for scalp and applied to small test area on Androgenetic Alopecia subjects. As in a clinical trial registered with FDA and using the scientific method. She said topical applications of the two JAK inhibiting drugs worked much better for growing hair than the same drugs ingested orally. We'll have to wait for the results. It was a serendipitous discovery she said. Possible cure I think. Let's hope so.

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here wego, even dr cristhiano is somehow saying it is acceptable for men to loose hair, but not for women. i closed the video atthatpoint. doesn anyone care about men's health at all?!

hope this leads somewherethough. I'm balderby the day

i dont think Christiano lacks empathy for those of us suffering from male pattern baldness. And it's true that losing hair is probably even more devastating for women.

And i I don't believe ppl like Dr Christiano would rest on their laurels once they've cured their own affliction. Christiano probably got into medicine in general becUse she really likes people and not for the money. People who want money go into banking, business etc. I think people who go into medicine are probably some of the most compassionate and empathetic of us all.

Anjd so by here own hard work and collaborating with other compassionate research doctors, Christano finds herself in a position to not just cure a hair loss affliction affecting some small percentage of people n the world, she and others working with her could possibly discover the cure for Androgenetic Alopecia affecting probably hundreds of millions of people around the world. I think she is driven by more than people give her credit for. Thank goodness for people like Dr Angela Christiano.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed that shes said that in two or three interviews in the past. She always mentions how badly it affects women. That makes me upset that she somwhat makes it sound like we are ok w hairloss.
Ive even emailed her before stating my displeasure and just got an instant auto reply back.

Vaz

Reaction score
Men can still be attractive to women without hair. I think most guys are not going to be attracted to women without hair though. It looks ok on some women, but not most.