New to the forum, and new to hair loss treatment.

Dewave2

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

So although I'm new here, I have been browsing the forums for the past couple of weeks, at it appears there are a lot of great people here, as well as some great advice, so thought I would finally pop up and ask some advice, and Im a little overwhelmed with just how much there is to take on board. With a view to starting treatment ASAP.

So Im currently 27. I first started to notice slight hairloss around 22/23, however, its been the last year or so, that I have really started noting not only the hair loss, but also the affect it has on me emotionally. From 16-20 I had pretty long, healthy bulky hair. At 20, I cut it short, just to try something new, and since then, Ive not had it long again. However, now, I notice hair starting to thin and disappear far too often.

I guess I would put myself at about a 2 on the scale. My temples are my main concern right now, although Im becoming more concerned with my hairline at the front, and with my crown. All over, almost yearly, I have noticed my hair becoming thinner and thinner, to a point now, where its becoming almost impossible to wear any style without seeing a bunch of scalp!

As for the treatment. My knowledge is currently almost nothing. I know of the big three, from reading here, and I know each one goes into much more detail, so ultimately Im looking to gain as much information as possible, so I can get on the big three, or at least the right version of each for me. If I could keep my hair line the way it is, but just thicker, Id be a lot happier, if I can get some regrowth here and there, I certainly wouldn't complain!

Ive included a couple of pictures.

So yes, mainly, hello to all. If anyone has any immediate advice or tips, please, feel free to share!!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 130
  • photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 130
  • photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 126
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG