New Times Hair / Can you buy one piece at a time or only bulk - Is this a Scam Site Front?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems they do have a proper website with all their products listed: https://www.newtimeshair.com/

Why don't you email them or call them and speak to someone to enquire about their prices? I think the link you have above is more for wholesalers who want to buy in bulk, not individuals.

It says on this page about pricing:

Pricing​

Home » Pricing

Newtimes Hair is a China direct manufacturer and wholesaler, our website does not a shopping cart feature. If you want to know about our prices, just get in touch with your details and we will get back to you quickly.

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
I have actually ordered a system from new times hair, about 8months ago. It was great , got it all ok and all good, however after installing , within a few weeks the hair had turned very dry and knotted very very easy. i only wore it for 3 weeks, then gave up! i tried to contact them to let them know and all they said was, you need to condition the hair and look after it! Im an experienced wearer of 7yrs.. so i know what i am doing! .. i think the hair quality was not the best imo. Although it may of just been a one off bad system! but they where not very forth coming with help.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I hate buying China direct - and prefer a US middleman. If you get a botched unit from China, you're stuck with it. I know they say they return but I doubt they honor it. And I'm sure they make it next-to-impossible to send back, creating all sorts of obstacles.

Lord Hair is the worst company I have ever used. Period. Hair would tangle like nobody's business. Hair would also leak color as soon as it came into contact w rubbing alcohol.

The knotting & matting, which I experienced en masse, has been reported by others, the very stable StickOnHair included!

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
That's why I hate buying China direct - and prefer a US middleman. If you get a botched unit from China, you're stuck with it. I know they say they return but I doubt they honor it. And I'm sure they make it next-to-impossible to send back, creating all sorts of obstacles.

Lord Hair is the worst company I have ever used. Period. Hair would tangle like nobody's business. Hair would also leak color as soon as it came into contact w rubbing alcohol.

The knotting & matting, which I experienced en masse, has been reported by others, the very stable StickOnHair included!
Yep , i only bought one lord hair system and after 2 week it was a matted mess!! every morning i would wake up and have to spend 10mins gentle combing it after drenching it in water to get the knots out, the hair started to shed really bad and i was so fed up , i look after my systems really well.. but after 3 weeks i removed it and complained on trust pilot about how bad they where! . Within a few hours lord hair had repied my review and asked me to email them asap to help solve the issue, which i did, they them said the hair quality sounds bad on the system so i needed to send it back to them , i said i would not pay anything as this was not my issue, they arranged pick up , and said that they would check the hair and fix it and send it back within 1mths. 5 months later after being told numerous times it would be a week and i would have my system, it arrived. It looks pretty much the same tbh, not sure what they have done to it.. maybe just did a good deep conditioner on it! who knows!!! i am thinking of trying it out in a few weeks, just to see if they even did ANYTHING to it. The hair does feel softer then it was.. so we shall see. Having said that , i wont be buying any more lord hair systems. worst one i have ever had!