New Natural Hair Regrowth Product - its working for me

henrys

Reaction score
i really wanted to share this because ive tried applying minoxidil... anti-dundruff products etc.. it didn't work and it just caused me to loose more hair and money =(

i just bought 1 bottle of hairb in http://www.natural-hair-grower.com I'm having hair loss for quite sometime but after applying their product for a week now. hair loss was drastically reduced and i've noticed that my hair was strengthen... so far the effect is so positive.

I think they just introduce their product in the international market... nothing to loose in trying and beside it is natural.

hope this helps

markpark

Reaction score
henrys said:
i really wanted to share this because ive tried applying minoxidil... anti-dundruff products etc.. it didn't work and it just caused me to loose more hair and money =(

i just bought 1 bottle of hairb in http://www.natural-hair-grower.com I'm having hair loss for quite sometime but after applying their product for a week now. hair loss was drastically reduced and i've noticed that my hair was strengthen... so far the effect is so positive.

I think they just introduce their product in the international market... nothing to loose in trying and beside it is natural.

hope this helps

Is this what they call spam lol,so fake and obvious :spam:

Geox

Reaction score
I always hate these types of sites.
henrys said:
I'm having hair loss for quite sometime but after applying their product for a week now. hair loss was drastically reduced and i've noticed that my hair was strengthen... so far the effect is so positive.

You have got results in only one week?Come on...

henrys said:
nothing to loose in trying and beside it is natural.
Only your time and your money :)

Emuler

Established Member
Reaction score
henrys said:

hope this helps

Dude don't take this the wrong way but its quite obvious that this post is spam, because weighing in the factor that you've just recently joined and posting a success story in such a short span of time (one week results?), with a new product, It just plain smells fishy to most ppl. I'd think if such a product existed ppl. would rave about it and it would be breaking news on all hairloss forums.

I'm a newbie myself but damn this just smells bull 2 me. God i hope we are all wrong about this product cuz we could all use a lil' ol natural miracle cure. Waiting.... wishing..... one day....this miracle will happen.

khali

Established Member
Reaction score
Even a baby doesn't grow new hair in a week. Its because of these spams like this people have lost a lot of money.

G

Man.. its 2008 now!!
That SCAM site of yours is one of the worst scam site I even seen.
Typical sales template, terrible testimonial (why are they all arabic and asians?), no listings of ingredience and most of all: ITS NAME and that you dont even have a clue on todays hairloss science and where we are.. We all know that Minoxidil is not the "smash hit" in hairloss today, so even just to mention it is ridicelouse.
Is it your cousin Ahmed Mohammed Mustafa Ali Hussain running that company or what!

Nice try!!

Scam Points: 10/10

:firing: :spam: :2gunsfiring_v1: :bigun2: :uglylol:

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Henry.... you dickhead! Gosh! Rofl... rolls on floor laughing you idiot dickhead Henry.

whitemogs

Reaction score
wow, i usually just read and hardly post but damn lol, his spam site attributes sweat as a CAUSE for hairloss haha funny funny. sure made my day :woot:

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lets just stop bumping this thread so it will be buried in the thread graveyard.

He is not gonna read the replies anyway.