New hairloss radio show... Hairtech and Eternal Hope

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,

On Sundays at 8PM EST and longtime poster Eternal Hope and myself (hairtech) are holding an internet radio show. It will be our 5th week running. So far we have had representatives of Global Hair Institute from Jacksonville, Shapiro Medical, and several veteran hair transplant patients to tell their stories live.

Three features about this show are cool:
1. Folks can call in during to show to ask questions. 720-329-1216.

2. There is a real time chat feature at the same time as the radio show. Anyone can ask questions.

3. I have a live video feed that is used to showcase pictures of guests that we have on the show, i.e. Clinic pictures or even patients showing things that bother them.

So if your not busy on Sunday visit the top of the web page on: http://www.hairlossadvances.com/forums/ ... um.php?f=2

RaginDemon

Reaction score
thanks for the info!

hairtech_

Reaction score
No problem Ragin... This week we have confirmed BSPOT. He is associated with Dr. Shapiro and we will be interviewing him. And the second guest is a long time poster Scarredup5. He will be going to Dr. Rahal's clinic Monday for a revision. He has gone through hell in his journey and he is the type that we like to interview to give his prospespective and relative views. He has even had some body hair transplants... BHT if you will. Anyway I think he will be an interesting interview.

hairtech

Established Member
Reaction score
hlawebtv8oa8.jpg

hairtech_

Reaction score
I have to say this this show was awesome... just to hear folks like scarredup5 and last week topcat really puts things into prospective... and as a technician... it is heart wrenching to hear what has happened to folks in the past and I hope as we go forward with this show... more and more folks will come forward and tell their stories.

Now on the flip-side this show was the funniest as we were laughing and cutting up. BPSOT interview went well and show the more positive of hair transplant and he noted that he is going under the knife one more time...

anyway... thank you all for the support and see you all next week!