New Guy Researching Turkey. Dr. Keser? Dr. Demirsoy?

blaw519

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all,

I’ve been browsing around for the past few months. And am thinking of making the plunge next year sometime. I’m a real estate agent, and I’m concerned about the healing time while I’m
meeting new clients. I’m 30, and probably stage 4 or whatever. I do have curly hair and can kind of hide it, but I want a change.

Anyways, I am considering turkey for the savings and experience there. I’m in Illinois near Chicago, and I haven’t found anyone with great reviews nearby anyways.

So far my number one choice so far seems to be Keser. His reputation online seems to be unmatched. But there are some red flags. Google maps brings me to a new listing for his office with only 1 review. Why is this? He also is based in a plaza, not a hospital. I realize most arent, but still. I know Keser is one of the most expensive in Turkey at 3.5 Euros per graft.

What about Ilker? Cosmetica? Dr. Demirsoy? Dr. Tayfun Oğuzoğlu?

Can anyone with real experience help me out? I’ve been reading thru the forums like crazy and I’m honestly going crazy at this point.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.

Dr Keser, Dr Demirsoy, HLC, ASMED, (maybe Dr Cinik, Cosmedica) are some the best options in Turkey, in my opinion. I’ve sent you a PM with a little insight.

bamaster

Reaction score
Hi.

Dr Keser, Dr Demirsoy, HLC, ASMED, (maybe Dr Cinik, Cosmedica) are some the best options in Turkey, in my opinion. I’ve sent you a PM with a little insight.

Could you send me the same info? I'm considering the same docs. TIA

geoff674

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve been quoted in the range 2.2k (euro) for a 2000 FUE to 2.4
like you I have shortlisted the same guys - which Turkish surgeon would you guys recommend?