new great video

Grimoire

Reaction score
I don't find it amazing at all. As a matter of fact, it is pretty obvious that it's a hairpiece, especially at the sides. The hair system itself may be good or bad - there's no way to tell - but the stylist made no attempt to camouflage the client's receding temples. The client has that "wide forehead look" that is so common to people who attach just a little too high and also have receding temples. If the unit was custom-made, the salon should have designed the base with built-in temples. Personally, I would never go out in public looking like that.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
really? I have a neighbor that have the same temples as this guy ...and he is not wearing.he is really poor and can afford hairpieces and so on...

Grimoire

Reaction score
The hairline of the piece looks fine, but the base should have been designed to compensate for the fact that his temples have receded significantly. The right base would have extended into the temple area to hide that deep temple recession.

This is a typical old-fashioned hairpiece style. I would spot it as a hairpiece instantly, and I think a lot of other people would too.

Grimoire

Reaction score
These 2 aren't bad. The 1st one is very good. The second one is good too, but the density is a bit high for my taste - it looks like there is too much hair piled on top of his head, but that's just my personal opinion.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Ermenko, great player by the way. He came to Scotland and lit the league up.

Have you opted for a system yet, and if so what company did you go with? I tried a wig but only lasted 1 day in it, I didn't have the nerves to pull it off but the company I ordered from were a nightmare, it took ages to arrive and they kept saying it was in the post.
Hope you have more luck than I did with it.

AAAA

Reaction score
I just saw this for the first time. This is Nick, he owns New Roots. He cuts in my pieces from online vendors. His pieces are among the best I have seen. I wish I could aford to buy his pieces but I get a new piece about evry 3 months. Anyone looking for a cut in or looking to buy from a retail place, I highly recommend going to see him.

AAAA

Reaction score
hiya said:
Ermenko, great player by the way. He came to Scotland and lit the league up.

Have you opted for a system yet, and if so what company did you go with? I tried a wig but only lasted 1 day in it, I didn't have the nerves to pull it off but the company I ordered from were a nightmare, it took ages to arrive and they kept saying it was in the post.
Hope you have more luck than I did with it.

Did you buy from BA?