New FullCap (Pics)

llekyam

Reaction score
Hi here are some pictures of my lace full cap, it was blond when I got it and I dyed it black. First it is one of the best pieces I have ever gotten, the hair and lace are excellent, the template was followed almost perfectly and Debbies from Splitends, hair cut was spot on like always. I will post more pictures tommorow when I have time, I just recieved the piece on Friday, colored it real fast because my wife told me we where leaving all of a sudden for 3 days to Ruidoso Nm so I had no time to make a video or anything she pulled me out the door. But here are pictures of the result of dying it black. I can't be happier, there are no knots what soever, nothing all you see is skin. This is really the way to go if you want Dark hair and no knots. [attachment=0]

Attachments

• wighead.jpg
    wighead.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2,330
  • foto.JPG
    foto.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 2,342
  • foto1.JPG
    foto1.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 2,327
  • foto3.JPG
    foto3.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 2,290
  • foto4.JPG
    foto4.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 2,313
  • foto6.JPG
    foto6.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,323
  • foto8.JPG
    foto8.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,343

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: New FullCap (Pics) from NorthWestLace

The pictures doesn't show you much of the full cap and how it actually looks?
Is this just an advert for the company you mention?
Lastly why would anyone want to order blond hair to dye black?
If the factory that this company uses was any good then you wouldn't have any problem concerning bleached knots so all it tells me is that it is an inferior product!

masterbilt84

Reaction score
Re: New FullCap (Pics) from NorthWestLace

It should be noted to all that the pictures uploaded by "llekyam" are also shown on the NorthWestLace website.

llekyam

Reaction score
There I took off where I got the piece from. Yes my pictures is on the site,showing how good a part looks when you have no knots. When you get black or Dk brown hair no matter how much you bleach it you will still see the knots. This post is about having dk hair and not having any knots. It is not about the rest of the fullcap or whethere you guys like the haircut. That is not the issue, it is about shwing a way not to have any knots visible.