New Eyebrow Hairs

Xerhid

Reaction score
I started putting rogaine on the top of my scalp and along the hairline and temples. I started this about 2.5 months ago. I think I've grown some thin, but pigmented hairs that are located between the ends of my eyebrows and my temple hair. I am pretty sure they are new, because I've never expected hair to grow there and thus haven't been looking there. I only noticed them this morning by chance.

Has anyone else had odd hair growth near the temples or hairline since adding rogaine there?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Awsome. Keep it up and you will be a NW0 in no time.

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah me too. in front of the hair on the side. i think its where the liquids
dripped down and im sure there wasnt hair there before.

i have to shave it off every couple of weeks or i start to look like teenwolf!

Actb4NW6

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
yeah me too. in front of the hair on the side. i think its where the liquids
dripped down and im sure there wasnt hair there before.

i have to shave it off every couple of weeks or i start to look like teenwolf!

ive just started using the liquid and i am also finding that when i apply it, it slowly just rolls down my forehead and i have to wipe it off before it goes into my eyebrows!

I cant help thinking what a waste this is. My only solution is to apply it slower so that it gets partially absorbed in each area before moving on to the next.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have some hairs in that area too but ive had them for years now and I only just started rogaine. Im not a hairy guy either lol, its natural enough to get hairs there

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you guys using the foam? Hey...I could use some extra eyebrow hair as it's also thinned with my scalp hair.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have longer light blonde hairs in those areas, I just trim them, no biggie.

You had hair there before, I promise, now it just grows fast :).