never try to hit on girls when balding fast

B

Beingbaldsucksass

so 2 days ago there was this girl at work who was really really pretty and we had great contact and she was really into me and today i went sly (again,no need to mention my temples well shown) my hair did looked pretty good but was shedding like crazy and i could see the thining at the temples and it was also very greasy and itchy to the point i couldent take it anymore so i had to buzz it.

so anyway. seeing me today she dident even talked with me, dident even said hello (and shes the one who hitted on me 2 days ago) today when she sew me she just ignored and dident even looked at me, (there was another girl who i spoke with before and she also ignored)

so heres a lesson for you guys, never try to start something unless either your hairloss is stebalized or if you sly already,because then it means that shes really like you and you can only get better

i actually was happy to go sly cuz its much easier with the minoxidil, however im gonna grow it a little but still keeping with short

another thing that happend to me today i was mocked by some tall 30 or 40 + guy with Norwood 1 and glasses who asked me (with a smile on his face) ''why your bald in such a young age'' i told him i shaved it on porpuse and im not bald but i do have hairloss, then he says ''so you shaved it because you want or because of the hairloss'' (still with a ''proud'' smile on his face)

then i said it because of the hairloss and he says ''why because it makes your hair grow faster?'' then after realising how stupid he is (no wonder hes a waiter in such an advance age so he must be a loser) i ignhored him and walked away, (no need to say that i was pissed at him and i wanted to phunch him in the stomech and i think thats what i whould have done if i wasent at work)

resu

Reaction score
I just say it's genetics and I don't have any control over my hair loss nor would I have been able to prevent it, that's just the way it went.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is just an insensitive *** man

thats prolly his personality type, just ignore him

i knew there type before hair loss as well, hair loss guys are worst off though cuz it gives these types INSTANT ammunition just at sight

before hair loss, it was nothing, just calling me skinny or something would be the worst they could come up with on sight

thats probably one of the worst aspects of hair loss imo, how it just makes you more vulnerable on a deep and psychological level

upyours

Reaction score
Beingbaldsuckass,if thats you in your avatar you have a cool look.And if you would have punched him I would have respected you and bought you a beer(If I wasn't 20).How old ar e you?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Beingbaldsuckass,if thats you in your avatar you have a cool look.And if you would have punched him I would have respected you and bought you a beer(If I wasn't 20).How old ar e you?
Tell it to the people outside, really for me being bald wouldent be the end of the world but the world hate bald guys, that's really the main reason of why I hate it, I don't, but the rest do, I used to buzz my head regularly a year ago, I loved it, btw if I was in the us today I could buy myself a beer

Quadzilla99

Established Member
Reaction score
Hide in the bushes and hit em in the face with a crowbar when he gets off work

then piss on him

slipy

Reaction score
i bet the temptation to break his glasses and drive the glass in his eyeballs was strong.

that's what happens man, hard not to get targeted by those type of douchebags with such a conspicios feature as hairless head.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Believe me guys, you don't know me, I'm the type of guy who whould be glad to kick the **** out guys like that but only because I was at work and I need this Job and money, only because of that I did nothing, outside there is no limit

Btw I want to meet a girl who won't care about my hairloss, I guass I gotta look for 22-26 girls at least

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
The world dont hate bald guys lmao some may do but they are haters regardless.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The buzz cut and and beard combo suit you down to a tee, perfect look, judging by that picture your hairline seems pretty good, any more pictures?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The world dont hate bald guys lmao some may do but they are haters regardless.
in general actually i do think there is a somewhat common subtle yet subconscious discrimination against bald guys

in some people (specifically jerks) its quite conscious tho

WastedYears

Reaction score
I wouldn't even get in the sight of women if I did not have my hair.

I would rather be dead than seen as some inferior loser.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

The buzz cut and and beard combo suit you down to a tee, perfect look, judging by that picture your hairline seems pretty good, any more pictures?

That's the angle and light, actually I look far worse cuz my temples hair is not visible to eye, it grows like 2 weeks after usally

- - - Updated - - -

I see many bald guys in my work, something that I noticed in my country, Arabic and jews who came from arab countries, they also have a lot of bald guys, but it's never on the early 20', never, they starting to go bald at 35+, at thier 20' they have the strongest thickest head of hair you can imagine. All 20' male pattern baldness guys I sew are from European ethnics, including myself

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the angle and light, actually I look far worse cuz my temples hair is not visible to eye, it grows like 2 weeks after usally

- - - Updated - - -

I see many bald guys in my work, something that I noticed in my country, Arabic and jews who came from arab countries, they also have a lot of bald guys, but it's never on the early 20', never, they starting to go bald at 35+, at thier 20' they have the strongest thickest head of hair you can imagine. All 20' male pattern baldness guys I sew are from European ethnics, including myself
so they are more accepting of hair loss in israel?

just not on younger guys right?

same as in america . . . . .

B

Beingbaldsucksass

so they are more accepting of hair loss in israel?

just not on younger guys right?

same as in america . . . . .

Yep no one will insult a 40+ guy with hairloss, that's just a sign of aging, however young guy with hairloss will suffer badly from everyone near them, espiecelly if they are short like me

Reaction score
no wonder hes a waiter in such an advance age so he must be a loser

The only thing you would achieve by punching him would be a criminal record and bills to pay, it's good you walked out of this. Use his situation against him next time: "How come you're a waiter at your age?", "You've had time to improve your academic record, how come you're waiting tables?" or "it's a matter of money to fix my appearance, you've run out of time to fix your status". Words can often affect someone more than physical violence.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
my guess is that the girls probably sensed some insecurity in you after you went slick and they werent sure how to approach you. i know that the first time i tried going slick it was hard to look people in the eye without my expression screaming "im so bald!" at them, and clearly they were thinking the same thing.

now days i am so slovenly, my hair is aweful, i hardly even shave my face, i could care less what people are looking at and i think everyone has finally accepted that im just going to do what im going to do with my hair whether they like it or not.