Nestas Story

G

Hey!

I just turned 29 with a bang or a pfftt or .. whatever. 3 weeks ago I froze! it just hit me like a ton of bricks - I´m losing hair like a Enrons losing money.

Backtrack.

I´ve always had Tina Turner hair - I´m white, was just trying to describe the amount. I couldn´t wash it more then once every 10 days or so because it would just be impossible to handel.

When I was 24 I cut it short. When I was 27 I thought - hey I wonder if I could fill out my temples - who have always been that way (not deep but bare). I bought regaine or rogaine or whatever it´s called in the states and made them smaller - yupp that´s from not having had hair there - ever. problem is or was or is - it´s not real hair. I mean it´s black and it´s kinda thick but it has 1/3 of the spunk of real hair. Still for cosmetical purposes it was more then ok.

Sidestep.

From the age of well 14-15 until 28.7 I was very much into sports and mainly cardio and burn. I would work out 5-6 days a week before breakfast just to maximize burn. Nov 2003 It just hit me - why are you doing this? Try something else - so I did. I started eating more healhy - I´ve never eaten unhealthy but I´ve never eaten really healthy - but mainly I stopped with the cardio and did only train 3 times a week and very low impact. What where the results - never had more muscle, never felt better and never been thinner - oh and I started losing my hair :)

Cut to present.

3 weeks ago I noticed big time what I´ve been seeing the last 2 months (that´s two months + 3 weeks) - the shower is full of hair! previously I was like - it´s been that way since I was a baby and it´s gonna be that way until I die. But stop this is scary! I check my hair and see that the hairline hasn´t receeded and my temples are the way they´ve always been - But 1 inch in and following the midline it´s soooo much less hair it´s scary :(

I checked this site - it rocked. I got on proscar 2½ weeks ago and I started minoxidil 2% in the weakspots + nizoral - the big 3.

Elguqapo said it - I´m a diffuse thinner.

Problem.

Like most you guys I´m into my looks. I´m 29 but everyone thinks I´m 23. I have always been the best looking kid on the block and I had my own fanclub when I was in colleage. I look good in really short hair the way george michel used to have it but shaved - not really my thing :(

What´s next then.

Well I´m a medstud and certain things are just very clear to me.

1) When something is dead - it´s dead!
2) Stemcells are the future but cancer is very much the present!
3) Tests have to be done on humans and before it´s out in the public you have years of trials - so even if they cracked everything today we´d still have to wait a good 5 - 7 years.

I´m now gonna work on inner beauty, becoming the best doctor I can be and taking care of my body so that I can have a nice life with stemcell hair at the age of 40 :)

Last notes.

I´m not shedding anything at the front of my head but palms from the neck and a bit above?
The hair that´s coming of is a bit thinner at the end - bad sign but with a healthy looking white bulb.
The hair is hard to break.