Neem Extract Proven Internally To Significantly Lower Testosterone

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7817539We know less testosterone, less dht. West Indian Med J. 1994 Sep;43(3):71-4.
[h=1]Effect of aqueous neem (Azadirachta indica) extract on testosterone and other blood constituents in male rats. A pilot study.[/h]Parshad O[SUP]1[/SUP], Singh P, Gardner M, Fletcher C, Rickards E, Choo-Kang E.
[h=3]Author information [/h]
  • [SUP]1[/SUP]Department of Physiology, U.W.I., Jamaica.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Effect of oral administration of crude aqueous neem extract on serum testosterone and other blood constituents was studied in the male Wistar rats for 10 weeks. The neem treatment resulted in significant decreases (p < 0.01) in total testosterone, total bilirubin and K+ in serum. There were also increases (p < 0.05) in packed cell volume, mean corpuscular haemoglobin concentration, red blood cell, white blood cell and lymphocyte counts without showing any cytotoxic effects in the body.

PMID: 7817539 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Mehrdad

Reaction score
Why don't you cut your testicles off? No research or trials needed! 100% guaranteed..

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Oh god it's just getting worse isn't it? At this rate there will never be a cure.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm mixing this with Rosemary oil and jojoba to help with scalp penetration. I've only done it a few times and I'm getting less much less hair fall. Also im taking gelatin and msm along with spironolactone. I don't know which or if all of them are hitting chipping at it from their own individual angle but I don't constantly lose a ton of hair now.