Need help with my regimen for frontal hair loss

Dudels

Reaction score
Hello guys!
First of all sorry for my English (not native speaker)
Now, I have been on finasteride for the past 4 years (I am 26 years old). In the past 3 years or so my frontal hair line started to thin very fast. I figured that I had to start using more aggressive treatment in order to stop it and regrow my hair as much as possible. So I added minoxi 5% and nizoral shampoo to my regimen.
Since I started to use minoxi I have seen massive hair regrowth in my front line and tempest. ( A lot of small black hairs and even more blonde light wisps). The problem is that I lost so many hairs in my front line and my tempest in the past 3 years. For that reason I feel that I need to add something in order to maximize the regrowth effect of my frontal hair line. finasteride is not affective for me in the front line as for the rest of my hair.
Note that I am very good responder to minoxi and I think that I still have a lot of hair cells alive due to my age and finasteride.
With that been said, after massive research I have decided to add 1 of the following: Azelaic Acid or Topical Spironolactone Cream.
I would be happy to get suggestions which 1 should I use and where to buy the product (for example: I heard that s5 cream is very good)
Also, I read that u need to take Azelaic acid along with b6 vitamin and zinc ion in order to maximize the dht blocking effect? Is there any product that combines those 3 ingredients?
Feel free to say whatever you think. My goal is to restore my frontal hair line as much as possible. (My only issue is the front line and tempest. The rest of my hair is in a great condition)
Thanks’ a lot!
:)