Need Help Figuring Out What Condition I Have.

Liam_0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I'm nineteen years old and last summer I was diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis. I've found in the last year that my hair has thinned on the top. With dermatitis I've noticed that my hair has been coming out on the flakes. I can also see small blond hairs on these flakes(so there is a bit of growth anyway even if it's coming off). Does seborrheic dermatitis cause hair loss? If not what could be causing it? There is no family history of baldness ( My maternal/paternal grandfathers both lived to 90+ with full heads of hair, My father and uncles all have their hair and my older brother and younger brother have thick hair.) Might be worth noting that I had anaemia when I was about 14 and was put on iron supplements for a short while after. There is no sign of a receding hairline just thin hair on the back top more towards the left side. My hair was much thicker even just a year ago so this naturally has me quite worried so I was hoping that someone might have.
Thanks.
25530766_1090436091093286_1739316682_o.jpg
25465630_1090442487759313_1422314297_n.jpg
any advice.

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks exactly like my hairloss and I'm a diffuse thinner. But you never know, try and get an assesment from a trichologist.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took my pic last week and sh*t myself. Got straight onto finasteride and nizoral