Need advise

pianist29

My Regimen
Reaction score
28 year old male. No hair loss on the sides or back so appears to be standard male pattern baldness. But it's getting bad on the crown and mid scalp area. Hairline has also receded to a degree. I recently started min and nizoral (I really rather not touch finasteride). Is it too late for me to recover/maintain so a good hair transplant can fix this permanently and should I just look into getting a hair system a few years down the road? Or should I continue the min and nizoral shampoo (2x a week) treatment?
balding.jpg
balding 2.jpg
balding 3.jpg

Hairanoia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re willing to get a transplant over finasteride, when the results of a transplant will just fade again without finasteride anyway?

Like you, I was hesitant to get on finasteride for years, hoping minoxidil, nizoral, and herbal remedies could help my case without it. Meanwhile it was getting worse and worse and I was completely hopeless. 5 months ago, I hopped on finasteride and have had none of those hyped-up sides whatsoever so far. More importantly, I’ve seen results.

I think the big 3 could help you a lot man. And if you do get sides, you can stop immediately or lower your dose. The stuff does work.