Need advice in Ohio

verybest

Reaction score
I am currently considering a hair transplant after a long time of losing my hair. I am hoping to find some input from the veterans out there on any suggestions for Ohio surgeons. I am hoping to schedule a consultation before the summer is over and maybe have the surgery early in the fall. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

sal1

Reaction score
Dr. Brett Bolton at Van Scoy Medical Center. They are part of PAI Medical. Works out of Cleveland and Columbus offices. Did my last hair transplant and it worked out great!

sal1

kilimanjaro

Reaction score
Without a doubt, Brad Wolf in Cincinnati.

I am seeing him next Thursday July 3rd. PM me if you want more info. He is the most famous and highly respected as well.

verybest

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.....how about a Dr. Wolf.....he is in cincy which is the closest..any idea on him?

Gumby

Reaction score
If you are serious about getting a hair transplant don't limit yourself to doctors that are local. This is something that you will have to live with for the rest of your life. Hasson and Wong in Vancouver do excellent work and are priced very reasonable, especially with the exchange of U.S. $ to Canadian.