Natural Dht Inhibitors And Prp Treatment / Progress

zzzzhu456

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my first time posting on here. First, I'll give a little background on me. I've always had very thick hair with nice texture. I never once concerned myself with hair loss because I thought it would likely happen much later in life (late 30s/early 40s) and it wouldn't be much of an issue. My father has stable hair and hairline, although he is a norwood 3. None of his brothers or father progressed passed norwood 3, and most are norwood 2. My grandfather on my mom's side has only slowly receded, but still has a solid head of hair for being 75! He has no balding at the vertex whatsoever, and he only has been recently graying in the past 5-6 years. Also, both of my grandfather's brothers still have much of their hair. However, my mom's brothers both have finer hair, and are stable at norwood 3 (they are late 40s and early 50s). There's no history of balding at the crown on either side of my family going back as far as my grandparents. Given that no one in my family experienced hair loss until they were about 30, I was not worried about it. Most of my older male cousins have not experienced much hair loss, and my older brother (by 2 years) has a perfect hairline.