Nano

geo29

Reaction score
Is nano worth the money??

I am getting ready to do the big three within the next month or so...

In the meantime, I have been reading all of the posts in here..extensively..

I am trying to find the best thickening shampoo and conditioner...I understand nano is expensive, but is it the truely the best for hair health and thickness or is there better stuff?

Am i do the big-3, I would like to have my hair look its best (thickest/healthies)..Is nano the answer, or does anyone have any better ideas? I do plan on using nizoral too (twice a week)

thanks

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool graphic onion hater. How 'bout your discount regimen? Share please.

hatesonions

Reaction score
x5o said:
Cool graphic onion hater. How 'bout your discount regimen? Share please.

x5o.. I use that cheaper version of nano.. its the same stuff, just 10 bucks less than real nano shampoo.

My regimen now is innovate (6-bap), t-flav and nano anf nizoral 2%..

I'm thinking about adding back minoxidil again. Ive benn using innovate fot 7 weeks and t-flav for about 4 weeks. So far shedding is stopped.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to know what caused the shedding in the first place. Which product do you attribute the shedding to and why did you stop the minoxidil.? Further, why are you feeling the need to go back on the minoxidil.?

As you can see, shedding is somthing that I am very interested in learning more about.

hatesonions

Reaction score
x5o said:
I'm curious to know what caused the shedding in the first place. Which product do you attribute the shedding to and why did you stop the minoxidil.? Further, why are you feeling the need to go back on the minoxidil.?

As you can see, shedding is somthing that I am very interested in learning more about.

I used minoxidil for 10 years, it held my crown area pretty good until the past year.. almost like it stopped working. Ive used pretty much everything but now these 2 new products seem to be helping. I am not seeing too much regrowth. I stopped minoxidil and replaced innovate for it.

Now im thinking use minoxidil with the innovate, t-flav.. the reason I have not is because of the high alchohol already in the innovate. Tonight im going to start using all three together.. the minoxidil may activate a faster regrowth.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmm............Good luck, you have a lot of products to choose from. Disturbing that you feel the minoxidil. stopped working. I've stated in other posts that my use of proscar over the past 10 years has slowed NOT stopped my hair loss. Maybe the minoxidil. was doing the same for you. Do you think that could be the case? Slow hair loss still eventually leads to a cosmetically unacceptable look. That is why I continue to battle on. Check out my new regimen and see what you think. I didn't hold back much this time.

hatesonions

Reaction score
x5o said:
Hmmmmm............Good luck, you have a lot of products to choose from. Disturbing that you feel the minoxidil. stopped working. I've stated in other posts that my use of proscar over the past 10 years has slowed NOT stopped my hair loss. Maybe the minoxidil. was doing the same for you. Do you think that could be the case? Slow hair loss still eventually leads to a cosmetically unacceptable look. That is why I continue to battle on. Check out my new regimen and see what you think. I didn't hold back much this time.

hey x5o, I dont know what happened in my case with minoxidil (what went wrong) I am still recovering from a massive shed a year ago! so.. I am trying new things.. I cant use propecia because of side effects bad.. I did try lees 15% but i was disturbed when the minoxidil began to crystalize. he says its still strong after it crystalizes. I only used it 2 months tho..

In your regimen, I would add some emu oil, this will help absorbtion, and rebuild cell structure on your scalp. Always apply the emu oil last. I have been using the ancientway emu but I was going to switch to this http://www.lbemuoil.com/emu_oil.htm Also some folligen is always good to have in the mix.. if not folligen definitly t-flav has done a miracle on my scalp i the past month.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks, several people have suggested the folligen. Might be overkill for me right now though. I think I'll wait awhile before adding anything else. I was glad you brought up the crystallizing issue. I was concerned about that as well. It usually starts after about half the bottle is used or a little sooner. I think Dr. Lee says you can heat it to get it back into solution. I just mash it around my scalp. Glad to hear he told you it was still potent that way. I like Xandrox for a number of reasons:

No flaking or severe scalp irritation like with Rogaine (I tried R*e*gaine when I was in Europe and got the same reaction. I am assuming propylene glycol was the culprit.)

No greasy feeling after application. In fact I think it is a great styling aid as it dries quickly and dries a little hard and sticky like a gel. For my hair which is hard to tame, this consistency is ideal.

I believe Dr. Lee to be very reputable. I find him to be very professional and attentive to his patients' questions and concerns. He always answers my correspondence with lightening speed and detailed replies.

I like the idea that with Xandrox I am not only using a very potent form of a proven effective drug (minoxidil.) but also have a DHT blocker.