Name The Best FUE Surgeons?

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
So what if it isn't for life. He will have more years as a thick Norwood 1 and then as he starts to recede further use toppik and when the topik is too noticable get another transplant. Surely by this time HM will be out. I would rather get a hair transplant and suffer the consequences later than wait til im gray and old and opt for a transplant.
:roll:
How do we when when or even if HM is going to be out and what if you have to suffer the consequences in your 30's or 40's thats a long time to spend looking unnatural.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person said:
So what if it isn't for life. He will have more years as a thick Norwood 1 and then as he starts to recede further use toppik and when the topik is too noticable get another transplant. Surely by this time HM will be out. I would rather get a hair transplant and suffer the consequences later than wait til im gray and old and opt for a transplant.

Pipe dream. You seem to be thinking on emotion and that is the worst time to make a decision that may impact your life one way or another. When you are old and gray will you be thinking this hard about your hair? I dont think so.
HM is no way near being out and anyone who thinks it is around the corner is living on pure speculation. There is a chance but internet hype doesnt it no good.

G

LookingGood! said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":2h8nf8bg]It is as long as you never lose any more hair for the rest of your life. :roll:

that's not an unreasonable assumption if he's on dutasteride and has maintained for 5 years or so on it. it's quite reasonable to assume he will maintain for life then, because the average finasteride user declined after 5 years on propecia.

For life? You know this for a fact? I know your doing well but what happens to you in 4 , 5 yrs? There is an outside chance your body will accommodate to it also. No one knows b/c no one has been on it long enough and there are no outcome studies. So why do you make these claims? Do you think it is really helping anyone by selling hope? In the long run?[/quote:2h8nf8bg]

that is a freakin myth that the body becomes accomodated to finasteride and i'm pretty sure it's even more so than dutasteride. the only reason some continue to lose hair on finasteride is because the 85% type 2 5ar suppression is not enough for some people because if their strong genetic predispotiion for hair loss. dutasteride is 98.5% type 2 5ar suppression.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
person said:

Pipe dream. You seem to be thinking on emotion and that is the worst time to make a decision that may impact your life one way or another. When you are old and gray will you be thinking this hard about your hair? I dont think so.
HM is no way near being out and anyone who thinks it is around the corner is living on pure speculation. There is a chance but internet hype doesnt it no good.

I swear people on this site become thicker by the minute. If you READ my post I said that I don't think I will care for hair when I'm gray and old thenceforth I would rather get a transplant earier.
I still stand by what I say, coz if I have more hair at a youthful age my chances of killing more girls virginity will dramatically increase.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person said:
LookingGood! said:
person said:

I swear people on this site become thicker by the minute. If you READ my post I said that I don't think I will care for hair when I'm gray and old thenceforth I would rather get a transplant earlier.
I still stand by what I say, coz if I have more hair at a youthful age my chances of killing more girls virginity will dramatically increase.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Double post? looks like you're becoming thicker by the minute. :whistle:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Someone is hacking into my account. Jayman has recieved IMs which i have not sent him.

G

person said:
Someone is hacking into my account. Jayman has recieved IMs which i have not sent him.

let's ask any moderator or admin who sees this post to please check person's IP's of late.

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
person said:

HM is no way near being out and anyone who thinks it is around the corner is living on pure speculation. There is a chance but internet hype doesn't it no good.

I certainly wouldn't call HM a pipe dream. As far as I'm aware the cornerstone of the procedure (taking a DHT-resistant hair cell from a human being's scalp, cloning it, and then successfully re-implanting it back into the same patient's head) has actually already been performed and documented on a limited scale long ago.

The real issue now seems to be figuring out a way to do this on a mass scale while still being somewhat economically viable. (I don't think there are too many people out there who can afford to pay $10 million for a cloned head of hair). Research costs, facility costs, human resource and legal expenses are obviously all obstacles that a company needs to overcome before finally coming up with a technology that meets the two criteria mentioned above (quantity/price).

Here's a link to an entry from another reputable hair-loss information blog. In it the author visits the faculty of the lead HM venture and states his belief that HM will likely be commercially viable in the next five years or so.

http://www.regrowshair.com/non-surgical- ... ing-vegas/

A lot of money is being moved around for this potential technology and there is a HUGE market out there for it. So, there's certainly hope.