name and shame, hair transplant failure

cat3appr

Reaction score
hi all,

Is there a forum where customers can share their hair trasnplant experience with various clinics?
I had an hair transplant in Istanbul, 15 months ago, and it was not successful. I would like to share my story, with names and details.
I noticed some of those clinics must invest a lot in their google review rankings because the one I have been has amazing reviews, but unbelievably, I got operated not by the doctor but by some young lady never seen before. I have reasons to think I have been used for the benefits of practice. I tried to leave a review, but it wasn´t published, so there must be some lobby there.
So ya, I would like to bring my testimony and it would be nice if there was a space to do so.
thank you
Alex

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hi all,

Is there a forum where customers can share their hair trasnplant experience with various clinics?
I had an hair transplant in Istanbul, 15 months ago, and it was not successful. I would like to share my story, with names and details.
I noticed some of those clinics must invest a lot in their google review rankings because the one I have been has amazing reviews, but unbelievably, I got operated not by the doctor but by some young lady never seen before. I have reasons to think I have been used for the benefits of practice. I tried to leave a review, but it wasn´t published, so there must be some lobby there.
So ya, I would like to bring my testimony and it would be nice if there was a space to do so.
thank you
Alex
Post his name here.