N02?

Redbone

Reaction score
I have read recenlty that N02 is becoming one of the most sought after supplements in body building because of its ability to increase Nitric Oxide. For those of us here taking Arginine this stuff is supposed to be a super version of it. It increases blood flow and is said to help with sexual side effects in fact many v**** users are using it to promote longevity in love makeing. I use allot of arginine and I bang the iron heavy 4 times per week (look for me in an upcoming Ironman shoot) so maybe my muscles and my hair can benefit from it. I am going to get the original Klein Becker version Oxydrene for $36 per bottle.

I will keep you posted- I know there are some other weightlifter here don't be shy, chime in with opinions. This seems to be the hottest thing since creatine, well at the moment anyway.

Redbone

Reaction score
I know there is from the 3g of Arginine I take my sexy latina girlfriend found out the hard way when I got her for 8 hours last saturday night. On and off of course, about every 2 hours from 7pm on, through two movies and Saturday night live etc... I had plenty of juice after 4 loads as well. I hope the N02 is better. L :laugh: ook out baby.

G

Redbone,

I know I mentioned this before, but just to be sure - If you ingest NO2 you will die. It is a highly toxic and extremely corrosive chemical.

I think you already know this but I think it needs to be said because a lot of people nowadays are ordering their own reagents from chemical companies etc. and using them as supplements or treatments. So I just want to make sure that people understand that there is a big difference between the "NO2" supplement to which you are refering and actual NO2. There is a massive potential for catastrophy here if some poor soul buys a lecture bottle or condensed liquid of NO2 online from a lab supply and tries to use it as a therapy after reading these threads.

Redbone

Reaction score
Yes, I AM REFFERING TO A SUPPLEMENT THAT IS AVAILABLE AT GNC made by Pinnacle, or Universal. Do not order this sh*t from chemical companies it will burn a hole in you. The N02 brand name that I am refering to is AKG or Arginine Alpha Ketagluterate and is 100% safe.

Wow I have some farts now that would kill and Englishman.

G

Yeah, sorry about that ,redbone, my parenting instinct kicking in there and making me psycho ;)

G

There was a guy on HLH who was taking NO2 for awhile and he said he thought it helped his hair for awhile then he bagan to shed a lot.

There was also a lot about NO2 on that massive thread on Arginine that Oxhide posted on for ages, however it was deleted as presumably there was far too much good information and studies on it. Excellent. :roll:

G

Redbone,

Go to bodybuilding.com forums. Those guys are experts on all these supplements. I was looking into no2 but the guys at bodybuilding have mixed reviews on it. Half say it works for um, half say it doesnt. I dont really care cause I am just using Swole V2 and it works fine for me. If you get the No2 let me know how it works for you.

And I read a post somewhere you where interested in steroids or something. A guest speaker came in my school today and said to stay away from steroids. It seems it has more negative side effects than positive. It was wierd cause this speaker kept pointing out to the school how steroids can cause male pattern baldness or agravate male pattern baldness and shrink your package.

It was funny this one kid raised his hand to the speaker and asked him a question "What would steroids do if your package is already small".

Redbone

Reaction score
I appreciate the info younguy but I am 35yrs old and have been in the weight game for about 15yrs I know all the stories and experiences. Steroids are a bust if your not competing because you can not stay on a continues cycle forever and when you do come off your will shrink down to nothing.

If your on swole and like it you should try Bolt from San, or Ox from San both excellent products and better than Swole. I posted this 3 months ago and have done considerable research on the matter since then.

That is funny about that kid I guess they all know were he stands, truth roids makes your dick bigger and your balls shrink.

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
NO2

I took NO2 for a 2 month cycle, and I felt a huge increase in strength and weight. After I got off it however, I felt as if all I had gained was going away, so I quickly re-started my normal creatine schedule and things slowly maintained. Now I am doing fine on protein and creatine only. I am also training in Muay Thai kickboxing classes so my muscles are becoming more defined under normal fitness loads.

XL

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
to redbone

i have been using creatine powder and it works great ive gained about 10 pounds in 3 months of heavy workouts but this NO2 i have heard about is better then creatine but can i build muscle faster then what im gainin now i mean is it that much better?

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Red is right. Bigger c***, but nuts only shrink if you do ridiculous amounts for ridiculous periods of time. My experience has been that a sensible cycle can yield excellent results. When you come off of the cycle you do lose some mass, but I have found that you don't lose it all. Steroids can help you achieve more mass and denser muscle fiber and again (worth repeating) a bigger c***. IF YOU ARE A TEEN, THOUGH, STAY AWAY FROM ROIDS, it can have very bad effects on a young person. I'm closer to 40 now than 30 so I don't mind taking a few chances, besides my test. levels are probably getting lower by the year.

P.S.- You can't beat a good quality protien and lean red meat. Also, I swear by Betagen.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
Purchased NO2 from GNC with the book. Read the book. Visited several forums. Talked to bodybuilder friends. Talked to strangers at GNC. General consensus............................More thought it a waste of money than the few who said they liked it. Taking mine back for a refund. Really, I think I will skip all supplements (including test.) except for protien and simply take the time to learn to make some of the dishes in the "Muscle Meals" cookbook I bought about 10 years ago. Can't beat regular healthy food!

-I will keep taking my hair supplements though.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
the consensus I've heard on no2 is that its bunk.

I'm currently just taking regular micronized creatine monohydrate daily post workout. I cant say its done a huge amount, but I do feel some benefit from it. I notice less soreness and slightly more endurance. Perhaps some minor strength gains too, but this is hard to attribute to the creatine.

I have a jug of SAN v12 which is supposed to be pretty good. After I cycle off creatine for awhile I'm going to try it. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Redbone

Reaction score
NO2 is a rip off try getting strait Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate powder for about 1/3 the price of this bunk.

GNC sucks, I remember when they were tauting Zantrax 3 as the new weightloss super pill and selling it for $50 for 20 day supply. Well the truth is that sh*t is just 6 different derivatives of caffeine and cannot support its claims. Good thing they have the money back guarantee at GNC.