My whole body is a ****ing trainwreck

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, one new problem added. I haven't been able to pass normal stools for like half a year, the stools have been very hard and dry and hard to get out. Now the problem has become even worse; I have had to do an enema twice in the last week 'cause I can't pass any kinda stools without it. I did my first enema last monday, then waited for normal bowel movements but nothing happened for almost a week so I finally had to do another enema yesterday. All the time my colon felt so full that I just had to try and pass a stool but nothing, absolutely nothing, came out. It's nice to live in a totally dysfunctional body. Just a minute ago I was sooo close to smashing the mirror when I saw my ultra-thin hair and bad facial skin. My tongue was once again covered with this ****ing white fungus **** which I've tried to get rid of for ages - it's nice to know that the candida is going strong and deteroriating my body even further. One person just can't have all these problems... this must be some kinda nightmare, but pinching doesn't help. **** this life.

ryder

Established Member
Reaction score
if i were you, i would workout.

im not gonna sugar coat the fact that you have a bunch of issue and i feel for you.

but i'm telling you right now, you need something in your life to focus on, and something that will give you POSITIVE results.. something you can constanty progress in FOR THE BETTER.

workout, eat healthy, get ripped, shave your head, and you might start enjoying life. it is worth a try.. but don't go at it half ***, go hard.

not only will you feel better, you will look better, and it will be a hobby/past time that takes your mind off of other issues.

WORKOUT!

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Don't workout, it's pointless, sit in front of the computer and play video games all day, live on welfare, eat as much as you want, it dosent matter anymore, your bald, from here there is no place lower

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude i had the same problem and you can combat constipation easily with drinking 3 liter water a day and eating more fibre, if you can't, take a fibre supplement. You should stop whining man, you have good head to go bald, i have it worse brah.
Ok, one new problem added. I haven't been able to pass normal stools for like half a year, the stools have been very hard and dry and hard to get out. Now the problem has become even worse; I have had to do an enema twice in the last week 'cause I can't pass any kinda stools without it. I did my first enema last monday, then waited for normal bowel movements but nothing happened for almost a week so I finally had to do another enema yesterday. All the time my colon felt so full that I just had to try and pass a stool but nothing, absolutely nothing, came out. It's nice to live in a totally dysfunctional body. Just a minute ago I was sooo close to smashing the mirror when I saw my ultra-thin hair and bad facial skin. My tongue was once again covered with this ****ing white fungus **** which I've tried to get rid of for ages - it's nice to know that the candida is going strong and deteroriating my body even further. One person just can't have all these problems... this must be some kinda nightmare, but pinching doesn't help. **** this life.

- - - Updated - - -

Its better to obtain wealth rather than to be depended on wealth fare
Don't workout, it's pointless, sit in front of the computer and play video games all day, live on welfare, eat as much as you want, it dosent matter anymore, your bald, from here there is no place lower

ugly short bald man

Reaction score
you know this **** is goinng to get MUCH worse just as you age right?

- - - Updated - - -

if i were you, i would workout.

im not gonna sugar coat the fact that you have a bunch of issue and i feel for you.

but i'm telling you right now, you need something in your life to focus on, and something that will give you POSITIVE results.. something you can constanty progress in FOR THE BETTER.

workout, eat healthy, get ripped, shave your head, and you might start enjoying life. it is worth a try.. but don't go at it half ***, go hard.

not only will you feel better, you will look better, and it will be a hobby/past time that takes your mind off of other issues.

WORKOUT!

you know he has a missing finger right? that pretty much eliminates any upper body work

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG, you ever been tested for any of the following: hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism or autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome, worth a shot given your constipation, candida and skin problems.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do work out and exercise several times a week. I also drink a lot of water and actually take fiber supps. I wouldnt complain if the solution was this simple. I suspect hypothyroidism but it doesnt show in tests, although my readings have gotten progressively worse...

And i actually can and do work my upper body. It just doesnt help with these issues lol. Im in good physical shape considering my issues, thats not the prob here.

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
When you say progressively worse what do you mean? Your T4/T3 readings or your TSH readings?
Also have do you get any tingling or pins and needles in your hands, feet or lips ever?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say progressively worse what do you mean? Your T4/T3 readings or your TSH readings?
Also have do you get any tingling or pins and needles in your hands, feet or lips ever?

My T4V was 14 a year ago, but in May it was only 11. TSH was 2.23. I get tingling in my hands a lot, and often have very cold feet and low body temperature, feel chilly etc.

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
do you smoke weed or drink?

two things i couldn't live without, which also make me forget about my genetics

alcohol is dangerous if you drink too much, but weed sure isn't

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
GHG - your T4 and TSH values are actually within normal ranges, 11 is on the higher range for your T4 but still normal, so both of those would rule of primary and secondary thyroid dysfunction however your symptoms do suggest hypothyroid problems which is odd, if you get tingling in your hand and feet a lot, low body temp and constipation it sounds like you could have hypocalcaemia, this could be due to a problem with your parathyroid glands or it could just be low levels of vitamin D and/or calcium in your diet, you ever tried either as a supplement?

Zeroman - as much as smoking weed and drinking are fun, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but as a doctor i'm telling you weed is dangerous. Although it is rare there are links between psychiatric problems and long term weed use, i've even seen some people who experienced psychotic symptoms during my psych rotations at med school where the psychiatrists believed weed bought it on. As i said it is rare but you never know if your predisposed or not. As much as i completely understand that alcohol and weed can be great for forgetting your troubles i feel like i should at least try and say cut down dude! They are both really bad for your health.

Cursed Man

Reaction score
You are cursed too.

Man, you are right. One person just cant have all those problems at the same time and not even spread in time. You are in a real nightmare. I understand your pain because I have been in a ending nightmare through of lots of years, but in my case one problem after other. If you think about it, few people face several problems at the same time, and I am talking about problems that we dont create, problems we dont have control on. From the caos can originate a dancing star (Nietsche).

After lots of years, I am the calmest person in the world, and I turn all my ordeals into gold and emeralds. You can do it too. My process has been very long and painful, but now I have a kind of powers than few have in the world. I found the reasons of all my nightmares.

First of all, check all your physical habits, because you need to have a healthy daily life to look for other sources, perhaps methaphycical, of your problems.

I lost pounds of silver, but gained tons of gold, even being cursed right now by another problem as well as diffusse balding.

Perhaps you are strong enough to face these "unfair" battles. One person just cant have all those ordeals at the same time. There must be a deep reason, and it is your bussiness to find it deep inside your self and fate in this Earth.

Excuse my english.

Reactions: ghg

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
GHG - your T4 and TSH values are actually within normal ranges, 11 is on the higher range for your T4 but still normal, so both of those would rule of primary and secondary thyroid dysfunction however your symptoms do suggest hypothyroid problems which is odd, if you get tingling in your hand and feet a lot, low body temp and constipation it sounds like you could have hypocalcaemia, this could be due to a problem with your parathyroid glands or it could just be low levels of vitamin D and/or calcium in your diet, you ever tried either as a supplement?

Zeroman - as much as smoking weed and drinking are fun, i hate to be the bearer of bad news but as a doctor i'm telling you weed is dangerous. Although it is rare there are links between psychiatric problems and long term weed use, i've even seen some people who experienced psychotic symptoms during my psych rotations at med school where the psychiatrists believed weed bought it on. As i said it is rare but you never know if your predisposed or not. As much as i completely understand that alcohol and weed can be great for forgetting your troubles i feel like i should at least try and say cut down dude! They are both really bad for your health.
show me valid studies and i will believe you lol

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
show me valid studies and i will believe you lol

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(07)61162-3/fulltext
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.short
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/184/2/110.short
http://journals.cambridge.org/actio...D02AF78FA.journals?fromPage=online&aid=141663

That should keep you going for a bit. And before you say anything it brings me no joy to point out that drugs and alcohol are bad, it sucks that so many fun things are bad.... :sad:

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2807%2961162-3/fulltext
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/178/2/116.short
http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/184/2/110.short
http://journals.cambridge.org/actio...D02AF78FA.journals?fromPage=online&aid=141663

That should keep you going for a bit. And before you say anything it brings me no joy to point out that drugs and alcohol are bad, it sucks that so many fun things are bad.... :sad:
ah well.

i love it too much

i say its worth it

i already have mental illness (anxiety and panic attacks) lol

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Self loathing leads to self inflicting damage.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Self loathing leads to self inflicting damage.

Yeah could be, but what I've read you're not the best person to judge me for self-loathing. Your only problem is baldness, and still you can't get over it. And this was not meant to be offensive towards you, just stating the fact.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
GHG, clear some space in your PM box....

goodidea

Reaction score
To get rid of the white tongue take nystatin and brush your tongue with pearl drops party sparkle. It works.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I would just have to find a Doctor that is willing to prescribe me Nystatin... I asked but he didn't want to, he extended my prescription of Lamisil instead.