My tips on how to cope and be happy

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
- delete social media/instagram I just use facebook but only to talk to people, delete instagram it's just narcissistic low IQ losers and it makes you feel bad seeing how good everyone's life is

- avoid looking at your hair in the mirror

- delete dating apps - i realised it made me feel sh*t swiping all the time to get 0 matches delete it

- avoid social places with women , so you don't feel bad when they don't even make eye contact or smile at you

- workout at home and don't go to gyms - going to the gym sucks, seeing tall chads and guys on roids and women who are hot that you'll never get it's way better working out at home.

- focus on work dedicate your life to work even if you hate your job there's no alternative

- masturbate 5+ times a day even if you don't feel like it it mkaes you not care about women

- don't watch p**rn or look at hot girls at all

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting list. I personally would stop using the internet altogether. It is a very toxic environment at worst and a waste of time at best. Especially Instagram/ TikTok are full of people with peak narcissism. So self absorbed and full of themselves, it's quite a disgusting sight.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean?
im finaly happier now u just need to forget women/dating and triggers
Yeah just dissociate from everything bro, fry your brain on LSD or become a hermit, just become non-human bro

It won't help you one bit, your career will end because they will replace you with someone more handsome, also how the f*** do you expect to live while avoiding people altogether? You will become a gigafreak smearing his feces on a wall if you do not talk to people at all

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting list. I personally would stop using the internet altogether. It is a very toxic environment at worst and a waste of time at best. Especially Instagram/ TikTok are full of people with peak narcissism. So self absorbed and full of themselves, it's quite a disgusting sight.
yes my ex was oneof them
just weird narcissistic people with huge voids in them who just care about tiki tok and how any lieks they get on graam
sad times.