My Story - Thinking about a sytem

vijay1984

Reaction score
Well I was only 18 when I noticed my hair loss. At first I did the usual dnial thing. and Pretended it wasnt happeneing. And asked the usual questions. such as 'why me'

I thought why couldnt i just be like everyone else. But the truth is. alot of people lose their hair. its not a small minority of people who have hairloss.

The most important thing i learned is that you have 70% of your hair still remiaing. the hair on top accounts for arounf 30 % of total hair on your head. although this hair is not as thick as side and back hair. it makes a huge difference to your appearance. Now anyone that is put off by a system needs to look at the bigger picture.

1) Your hair on the sides and the back is the most important. and you still have that. you have your side burns ect.

2) your just filling in a small area with a sytem. so you are not faking it as much as you would think. you still have 70% of good quality hair remaining on the back and sides. so why shave it off . thats like cutting you nose to spite your face. all you are doing is filling in a small area of 30%. but that little percentage make all the difference. At the end of the day. you only live once. do you want to look at your best? my only concern with the whole sytem is the cost. and if you can find somewhere that does a good sytem foe a decent price. then I would say go for it.