My Story. The Big 3. Hopefully Some Results.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello all. Hairloss can be tough and for me i noticed it when my hair was receding a good amount. Now my foreclock is thinning so i need to take action. 32 years old now (pictures soon)

Plan:

Start minoxidil 5% and keto couple of months to see how the regrowth goes than to hold it all together with finasteride.

Started minoxidil a couple of months back. Unfortunately it gave me bad side effect. I dont scare easy so its not in my head. Probably allergic. Tried 2% and 5%. Foam and liquid.

Side effects:

- Hurting tricep left arm. Never any issues before. Gone within days after stopping.
- Major headache. Gone after stopping.
Tight chest feeling. Gone after stopping. Was worse when lying down.
- Dizzyness. Stayed for a while. Came back on occasion. Gone now.

Finasteride. Started a couple of months back. Tried it for 2 months.

Side effects:

- Testical ache. Gone after a week of taking the drug.
- loss of libido after 3 weeks. I still took it hoping it was in my mind.

Stopped with finasteride after 2 months because of libido effect and later on breast tenderness.

Seems like i cant take any of above treatments. Anymore ideas?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like i cant take any of above treatments. Anymore ideas?
Unless you walk the experimental route (non approved drugs as RU, CB, seti - see the "new research" section), there isn't much you can do...

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you walk the experimental route (non approved drugs as RU, CB, seti - see the "new research" section), there isn't much you can do...

Thank you for your answer. I guess i am out of luck. Seem to be sensitive to anti dht drugs. Unlucky on that gene pool.