My story. Losing hair since 15-16 and 24 now. With PICs!!!

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are more pictures. Still can't figure out if it's working or not...

P_20140509_175145.jpgP_20140509_175156.jpgP_20140509_175220.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Will I be able to gain more density on the crown?

P_AC1999

Reaction score
Probably

You probably will be able to gain more density, however,if it isn't enough for you you can Always use gofybr or some of those other products made to create an illusion of hair. You'll be fine...

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
OK I just had a looked at my wet hair under light by holding a mirror behind me and I gotta say the situation has improved.

So this is what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna buzz it one more time and start applying minoxidil 3 times a day on entire scalp.

Hoping next 4-5 months will be great or I'm going for transplant.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results man, honestly your crown looks like a normal cowlick now.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results man, honestly your crown looks like a normal cowlick now.

My parents say that too but when it gets oily it's obvious that there has been hairloss.

Any products you recommend that can style my hair but keep them dry. I want them as dry as possible. I'm thinking of buying hair fibers but don't know if they will hold when I travel on a bike.

- - - Updated - - -

They were taken on the day of the post. i.e. 25 jan

- - - Updated - - -

When were these pictures taken?
They were taken on the day of the post. i.e. 25 jan

- - - Updated - - -

BTW my current regimen is,

Alternating days - Finastride and Dutastride(because dutasteride is too expensive for me to use daily)
minoxidil - AM PM full head and 0.5 ml twice on bald spot in between
Every three days Nizoral shampoo and retin a gel 0.1 the previous day so that Nizoral gets rid of any flakes.

I want to add a concealer and then not worry about my scalp under sun or harsh lighting.

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Update : Flash and no Flash pics. Flash pics were taken under day light so as much lighting as possible.

I still can't figure out if it's improving or not but last time I went on Propecia and thought it wasn't working and quit I had a massive shed so I'll be doing this for life.

P_20140509_200350.jpgP_20140521_180742.jpgP_20140521_180804.jpg

thatguywelbz

Established Member
Reaction score
Update - My hair is recovering slowly but in an odd pattern in the front whereas classic pattern on the crown. The hair on the crown in regrowing the exact opposite way I lost it. The hair on the hairline is recovering in the same pattern I lost it. I started losing in the space between the hairline and those angles where the horse shoe pattern appears and that is where I'm seeing most progress. I also lost the middle front of the hairline first and again it's the one responding well whereas recent loss it taking it's bloody time.

Update with pictures will come after 2-3 months more.

- - - Updated - - -

I also want to make this one more update - I will be changing my routine a bit more.

New routine;

minoxidil 10% from Cipla - night
minoxidil 5% foam morning
minoxidil 5% liquid in between only on crown and hairline. Kind of like a top up on morning foam dose.

dutasteride one day and finasteride the other.

Keto 2% every three days.

Micro needling - once a week.
Why?

My friend's mother does this because her skin started aging badly. She tried retin-a but response was too little too late. She started microneedling and within 2.5 months her face improved dramatically.

I don't know why I'm making this more complicated but I really want that last problem of little crown circle and lack of density in the middle front of my hairline to be solved. I'm getting impatient.