MY SOON2BEBALD AND 2MONTHS AFTER TREATMENT STORY

soon2bebald

Reaction score
Well I also posted part of this in the success stories but added to my overall story here.

By the way im 22

About 2 and a half yrs ago I noticed I was loosing alot of hair so I went to the doctor and the doctor put me on propecia, was on it for about 4 to 6 months. I dont think I had no results what so ever or I wasnt really that concerned about my hairloss so I just stopped taking it thought it was a waste of money. The doctor had also told me to use rogaine but I didnt really believe in it so I didnt use it. Well it wasnt untill this past year in November that it hit me, I was really starting to bald and it was about time I did something about it and stuck to a regime even though I didnt believe in it, I know results take patients and this time I was going to be patient no matter what becuase I really didnt have no other choice or my hair was gonna be gone.

Well I saw this infomercial about scalpmed looked like it really worked, was trying to get the money to buy it but I was just having a hard time getting the money. So instead I started researching on the internet, I came across this forum researched and saw what some of you here call the BIG 3, finasterade, rogaine, and nizoral i think. So now im deciding im gonna go with these 3 even though I had already tryed finasterade(propecia). Well I find out the price on propecia went up, and I really wasnt going to be able to afford it since I was going through some financial problems. So I just went with the new rogaine foam and nizoral.

I started my treatment of rogaine foam and nizoral on Dec. 08, 2006

and now 2months later I have some results.

Ok guys well I guess they might not be great results but in my eyes I think they are pretty good for a period of only 2 months. I did not use any finasterade (propecia) at all, I used rogaine foam and nizoral. The first month I used rogaine and nizoral I also used this thermal fusion hair and scalp revitalizer made by Arbone which my gf had bought me from some cosmetice line lol. I dont know how much of an impact it could have had on my scalp since I only used it the first month becuase it ran out and I never got it again but I did like the cold/burning winterfresh feeling it had on my scalp after using it, seemed like it was doing something. This second month I started a workout cycle and started taking the universal animal packs which is a multivitamin, i didnt really buy these vitamins for my hair but when i was buying rogaine i noticed some vitamins for the hair and noticed the vitamins I was taking had all those vitamins in them plus more. Im just sharing everything I took that could have had an impact on my hair, but mostly I know it was the rogaine.

Now let me just tell you how much rogaine I used. Well I bought the first 1month supply bottle of rogaine foam and put it on my scalp making sure I get every spot of it front and back, I put it on once in the day and once at night everyday. Well I finished the bottle at the end of the first week. So for these past 2 months ive been averaging a bottle a week. I singlely bought the first two 1month supply bottles and after that I bought two 3month supply packs. I actually ended up getting a pretty good deal with the 10 dollar discounts that come in the 1month supply for the 3 month supply. The store I bought the rogaine at (walgreens) had the rogaine foam 3month supply on sale for 39.99, so with the $10 dollar discount I got the 3month supplies at 29.99. My 8th bottle I will probably finish tommorrow or the day after.

I tried to provide you with the most precise before and after pictures, combing my hair the same way with the same comb, even got my usual hair cut a week and a half before I took the pictures in both cases, did not try to alter anything in anyway.

Again, to some of you the results showing in these pictures may not seem so great or good, but in my eyes there good for the fact that it only has been 2months on rogaine foam and nizoral without any propecia, and as I started feeling that down feeling of going bald 2months ago and now I am somewhat excited that I am experiencing regrowth.

This is a link to a simple page I created just for the before and after pictures of my results:

http://racersedge.infinites.net//hair01.html

WHO SAID ROGAINE DOESNT WORK WITH FRONTAL BALDNESS