My situation

Guy

Reaction score
I went to the dermatologist the other day and he looked at my head and told me that I should wait six months from now go in and see him and then if I have lost hair then get on propecia. I have a slight receding hairline on the left side of my head and thinner hair up top then I did at age 19 or twenty. I am twenty three. I know I am losing my hair. Should I just order the propecia from this sight and get started or should I wait like he says.

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats the most stupidest doctor I have ever heard of. Doctor I have this mole on on my skin could it be cancerous? Doctor says " well lets see, come back to me in 6 months and if its still there, then you have cancer. Lets start to treat it now instead of 6 months ago when it just first showed up. Get a new doctor man! He wants you to come back so you can pay the fee again. I hate doctors these days. How do some of these punks pass medical school.I wish baldness on your doctor!

can idream summore

Reaction score
maybe you should start with some light shizz rather then jumping into somthing that might change your life for ever..likedont do any thing that will cause you to lose more hair, and you have to do it for the rest of your life..and if you ever stop using then your hair will fall out rapidly maybe even more than it would have if you had not done any thing at all..thats why im trying to gat a straight answer about the nano shampoo..but with all these people on here no one will tell me if it cuase's any additionall fall out or if it dosnt..and can possible just hold your hair in a susspened state or possible grow more or just thickin up your regular hair...thats all i really want is just thicker hair on top.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
use nizarol to give the "thicker" look. None of those shampoos actually thicken your hair. They just make it look that way

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you want temple regrowth, minoxidil 5% is the best growth stimulant available, cheap as chips from Costco! :rockon:

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You dont need a doctor to tell you youre losing your hair. You dont need a doctor to prescribe Finasteride. Yes, just order some, get some Nizoral, and maybe minoxidil. While I think its a good idea to start out with a topical DHT fighter to start the battle while the finasteride is still kicking in, really thats secondary to getting on the finasteride asap.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
propecia accomdates your life whereas the minoxidil makes you the b**ch, dont start off with what you cant continue

Guy

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I think I am just going to drop in and get the finasteride from off this site. Hopefully I will have caught it early enough to keep almost all my hair. Thats if it works for me.

BuffDaddy

Reaction score
Guy,

You should think about trying generic finasteride. It will save you a ton of money. The pill is 5mg instead of 1mg. You just cut it into 4 pieces which will be about 1.25mg for each cut. Good luck,

BuffDaddy