MY saw palmetto "trial" results

c

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, long time reader, first time poster...

My results on Saw Palmetto.
Basically, ( for me) it has done nothing.

I have taken 2 capsules containing saw palmetto extract 160mg equiv. to dry fruit 1.6 (1600mg) per day for approx. 2 years.

My hair on my scalp and frontal area has continued to shed for all the time I have been on it.

There has been no reversal in the amount that has fallen out and it continues to progressively fall out becoming thinner in the classic male pattern baldness area.

So this is my experience with it and I am going to stop taking it, if you have any questions about my experiment please ask.

I know it may be different for others.
I'm going to stop taking anything now for an unknown amount of time and see what happens.

And please don't flame me if you have any issues with this post, I can't handle flaming.

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you experience any change in your libido/erection?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
zurealguy, that was the worst post ever! Consider yourself flamed!

Just Kidding. :laugh:

c

Established Member
Reaction score
khai said:
Did you experience any change in your libido/erection?

No i didnt, i don't think that it had any effect on my libido or erection. Before i started this 'trial' i used Propecia for 3 months and absolutely noticed the side effects of low libido and erection problems etc etc, which is why i stopped it.

Was the Saw Palmetto maintaining the amount of hair i have left? Well if it starts to fall out profusely over the next few months then i may be able to say it slowed the shedding down, but no difference as yet.