My routine without Finasterid Dutasterid RU58841

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to talk with you about the routine that I will start with the help of the forum. Do you think this will be enough to stop or slow down my hair loss? I'm Norwood 2,5. 25 years.

I have decided not to use an anti androgen or overly strong 5ARIs like finasteride as I already suffer from depression and chronic health concerns. In addition I would like to achieve my career goals and have children, I do not want to take risks of persistent side effects.

I have been on Minoxidil for 7 years and have started dermarolling.
I am ok with the money of treatments and take a lot of different things. I have no problem with topicals.

-Fluridil in the morning
-Minoxidil in the evening
-Dermarolling 1,5mm 1/10 days with oil bath and 0,5 two times a week.
-Nizoral
-Zix 1 hour before minoxidil in the evening
-LifeStyle (mine sucks): Sleep earlier, do more sport.
-Food: Reduce anything inflammatory and bad for the hair
-Natural anti dht: Saw palmetto (already taken for 3 months a few years ago without problem) / Other things like green tea ...
-MSM / Vitamin D / Omega 3
-Sea salt scrubs to help absorption of topicals.
-Oral castor oil
-Scalp massage
-Stemoxydine.

I am also interested in everything pgd2 / pge2 is if someone advises me something?
I am also interested if it is not yet effective enough with oral minoxidil because it does not give me other side effects than itching.
Topical dutasteride looks interesting because it is apparently not systemic, but it still seems dangerous to me.

Sorry for my bad english and thank if you read all of this !!!

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avez-vous maintenu avec du minoxidil au cours de ces 7 années? Ou combien avez-vous régressé au cours de ces 7 années?A

Minoxidil maintained a Norwood 0.5 for the first 5 years. Then in 2 years I lost 2 norwood. I should finish norwood 7 because all the men in my family are bald and were already bald at my age ...

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone experienced to tell me if my routine is good or bad?